Minelab Tray

VicR

1584857891_Screenshot(71).thumb.png.e9d1eff0bb2c34d5f33f8752e0e3c292.png

Minelab has just applied for an Australian Design Patent for a "Tray".

Anyone have any ideas what this would be?

Finally, my dream tray. I hope it's compatible with my old plates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I heard it's slotting into the upper mid-level product line between the Minelab School Lunch Tray(TM) and their Golden Serving Platter 8000(TM).

• Haha 3

Didnt know this was the comedy channel. One day you will be just itching for a Minelab Tray - maybe it goes with the new Metal Detector Patent 2021900058 Minelab just applied for.

43 minutes ago, VicR said:

Didnt know this was the comedy channel. One day you will be just itching for a Minelab Tray - maybe it goes with the new Metal Detector Patent 2021900058 Minelab just applied for.

I hope this is an underrated comment and that patent # goes to the Minelab SilverSaver silverware detector. Which, for those who don't follow such things closely - is also real.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah - i thought of the Silver Saver but there are two design patents for metal detectors still to be revealed - one being the GPX6000 and the other i thought would be the Silver Saver. The third design patent just listed a couple of days ago is only for a "tray".  Is there a possibility this tray could have something to do with sluicing? or maybe it is a critical part of the Silver Saver and the design is unique enough that they want to protect it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it fits on the tail gate of your pickup truck allowing you to gingerly show off your latest finds with your Equinox or GPX with accentuating the ML logo cleverly embossed on the tray.      : )   

I hope it comes in different colors.

• 8 months later...

Images for the patented tray for Minelab have been released. Looks like it is the top of the Silversaver that is pictured in Codans latest annual report.

R4935500.MEDIUM.JPG

R4935501.MEDIUM.JPG

R4935502.MEDIUM.JPG

• Like 2