Any Ideas On What To Sell Stuff Like This For?

On 1/20/2021 at 10:13 PM, Valens Legacy said:

At some of the "Antique Stores" around here what you are showing goes for almost $90.00 each with some others much higher.

The big question is do they actually sell them?  I collect Victorian and Art Nouveau blown art glass, and if I could sell my collection to the price guides I'd be wealthy beyond imagination...okay maybe that well off, but you get the idea. I see some ridiculous asking prices for things on fleabay, so you can ask anything you want, but at the end of the day it's what someone's actually will to pay for an item that matters. 

I've found quite a bit of iron relics like in your photos, and I typically leave them being as I don't have the space to haul them home.  I've brought a few of the more exceptional or unusual iron finds home, and someday when I have a larger home they'll likely get used for garden art or possible hung on the wall of the garage for a pseudo man cave display.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

The big question is do they actually sell them? 

The manager that I was talking to has told me that they target some of the national restaurants that uses antiques such as that. They base the price on what they have been paying for the better items and how they are displayed.