My Friend Scores In The First 15 Minutes With His New Nox With A King Kong Honker

My  friend who had one of  his worst   years  ever with his F75 finally took my advice and bought a Nox.He stopped by my house and showed me his gold ring which  topped out at 25.3 grams at 10k with a  weird design on  it's fat head.You can see it on  friendly metal detecting forum under eye popping finds and his name their Ramer.He might be a member here under relic ray but I don't know if he has posted anything yet.I have never seen a ring that heavy before found by a  metal detector around here.

• Like 2

The only reason  he was there that day was he was meeting new member Michael  here in   Rochester to take him to a different park since he is  new to the area and this spot was easy     for them to meet.Michael showed up a little while  later and said in 40 years of detecting he  never has seen a ring that big found in gold.So   we have  to give Steve H. a assist on this great find with  his great forum.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to My Friend Scores In The First 15 Minutes With His New Nox With A King Kong Honker