That's awesome 10k in 10 minutes! yahoo!! 🤩👍 ht

Nice ring!! I believe Jostens makes a lot of high school, college, etc graduation  rings

• Like 1

Interesting markings. Looks like a cross between an old city/settlement map and megalithic leys. Hope someone on here knows. Did you do an image search?

9 hours ago, relic ray said:

Anyone know what those strange markings are on the ring?

Wonder if it's the layout of the school the ring's wearer attended. You may just do a satellite Google Map search of the local high school(s) in your area and see if it matches the general shape on the ring.

Looks to be the overhead view of a theatre or ampitheatre.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By dewcon4414
      These are my finds for the day.  Absolutely brutal out there today.  The heavy winds we blowing right into shore creating one heck of a pull out current and raised the TID by a good 3’.  The waves were tuff.  I saw about 8 other hunter but only 3 of us got in.  Coil control went out the window in the shallow especially.  Did about 4 hours and that all I wanted since I got 1 gold… 6.7 grams 10k, silver toe ring, want to be nugget ring, and a TI.  For the conditions…. a real good day.  The other was a keeper the last day of May I believe.  Beauty.

• By devilsrenegade
      I have been wanting to search this ballpark again and try to find some gold jewelry, so today I had the time and decided to give it a go. I brought the Simplex and was going to dig all targets intent on finding jewelry. I put the Simplex in park 2, iron volume off with all notches accepted and set the sensitivity at half. I ground balanced and started swinging. First target was a bottlecap, second a piece of canslaw and third was bam......10k gold band about 3" deep. I don't think I was there more than 5 minutes. The rest of the hunt was some clad and lots of pulltabs and bottle caps and a junk arrowhead pendant. I guess it was just good luck that got my coil over that ring so quickly in the hunt. The ring came in at just above nickel and weighs just over 2 grams.

• By mn90403
      This forum had lots of 'finds' in the past but not so many now as most are waiting to get their 6000.  The Equinox and a few other detectors can still hunt. Use them and post what you find fellas.
      Here is a pendant I found today which is unusual that it is 14k.  Most of my religious finds are 10k or less.  This one weighs 4.5 grams.

• By Againstmywill
      I'm visiting family and went to a middle school track today where I found a 14k tiger pendant last year. Within the first 10 minutes there was a strong 11 on the Equinox. I didn't really have to dig because the ring was only down about 1/2" due to not sinking into the ground because the blacktop track was under the grass right at the edge of the inside lane. Didn't find much else besides coins after that. Might anyone have an idea what the stones might be? 

• By Mikeguard01
      Got out this afternoon for a few hours. Hunted one of the hardest to hunt beaches in my area. Not many targets today, but good for this beach. Started off shallow and picked up a  couple of nickels then went deep. When I can back in shallow the detector was erratic. I noticed if I released my hand off of the grip and grab it again it would sound off. I could release my grip and just tap the foam with my finger and it would sound off each time. Looks like once the grip gets wet you can't hunt shallow. I did pick up a deep small Gold ladies ring that the AQ hit hard on it.
      HH

• By Againstmywill
      Was detecting today around a pond that is used by many people. I had one hour, and the 15" on the Equinox was flying. I hit a strong 35-36 which caused my legs to lock up and reverse to make sure of the initial sound. Decided to dig it because it was not indicating it was big when I raised the coil. It was dark enough that I thought it was a silver ring until I got home. I've considered trying to make one of these, and this might be the impetus.