New Accessory - Nokta Makro Stainless Steel Premium Shovel

NEW FROM NOKTA MAKRO
STAINLESS STEEL PREMIUM SHOVEL WITH COLLAPSIBLE T-HANDLE!
• Laser Print Ruler
• Wide Footrest
• Double-Sided Bottle Opener
• Collapsible Shaft 80.5 - 97 cm (31.5" - 38")
• 24 cm (9.4") Blade with Teeth on Each Side
• 16 cm (6.3") Handle

nokta-makro-premium-shovel-dimensions.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good luck with that I'm still waiting for an email back for the pin pointer holster. That was almost 2 weeks ago. So don't bother with the inquiry email. You won't get an answer. They have a rather poor IT dept. 

• Like 2

WOW!! Bottle opener on both sides.👀 That's incredible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to New Accessory - Nokta Makro Stainless Steel Premium Shovel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By nickeldNdimed
      Want to get a sand scoop for the beach. Search did not come up with a good discussion here.  Looking for suggestions.
      Use 2-3 times a year, salt water, wet and dry use. A travel type scoop would be nice for travel and storage. 

Not wanting to spend $300 on high end since it won’t see the heavy use in the near term. I like the RTGs but there are so many options!  Length, scoop size, material/weight. The travel scoop with 2 piece handle seems nice but I have read it has a crappy connection with a sheet metal type screw?  Scoopal and the Nokta scoops are tempting but I could see breaking these. 

Thoughts?
    • By kac
      First proto, I will be testing. 4 1/4" x 10" blade, 40" overall. 2.15 lbs. Integrated foot peg so it doesn't hang up, couple root cutters to reduce side kick.
      Thoughts?

• By brogansown
      Although we own Minelabs-Equinox, GP's & other detectors, more and more often my brother Jim and I are using the Gold Bug 2.  We've discovered that when we find a patch and after the small nuggets are found, tiny pieces still remain.  At the end stage, we can get even more pieces by raking the area.  Jim made me this collapsible rake, from a tiny collapsible four tine rake and a welded-on eight tine piece.  I can carry it in my backpack and it looks like just the tool for those tiny pieces.

• By kac
      Kept snapping the wood handle I had for my sand scoop so I snagged a snow rake extension that has spring clips and insert for around $15. Now I can take the handle off so it fits in my car easier and should hold up well. It seems very sturdy with the ribbed walls. Overall length is cut to 48" including the scoop.

• By Redneck
      https://www.diveblu3.com/product/nemo/,
      There is also a unit sold by Air Buddy.
      25 years ago I built my own hookah unit , using a 5hp gas motor,  Thomas diaphragm compressor,  wash tub, and all set in a big innertube. 
      The dive blu3 unit only weighs 10 lbs. which is doable for me, as I approach retirement. Would love to dunk the Simplex in the shallows,
      looking for fresh drops.   Our lakes here are all rock bottoms.  If you have used these electrics, I'd love to hear your comments. 
      While Im considering it, one of those propulsion units would be fun too!
      The only difference between the men and the boys, is the price of their toys! 😁

• By Nokta Detectors
      Premium Sand Scoop Stainless Steel 2-piece handle for easy transportation 3-Way Adjustable Angle 7/16" (11mm) Laser Cut Holes Sharp Front Edge Perfect 9" Size Opening MSRP: NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP-$99,95 NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP HANDLE-$15,95 NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP ROD SET-$11,95 NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP-3-IN-1 SET-$119,95