New Accessory - Nokta Makro Stainless Steel Premium Shovel

On 1/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, dogodog said:

Good luck with that I'm still waiting for an email back for the pin pointer holster. That was almost 2 weeks ago. So don't bother with the inquiry email. You won't get an answer. They have a rather poor IT dept. 

Hello! Whom did you email? We make sure we do respond to each and every email.

• Like 1

Hello, I used the send inquiry tab at the bottom of the screen for the pin pointer holster. If that's not working you should let us know to use a specific email address. We do not have access to the address for the  representative that handles that. That being said, please don't tell me to use the info@noktadetectors.com address, Because you do not reply to that one either. If there is another address please inform us all. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

Chase,

Just curious as to why you prefer a "D" vs. T handle.

Bill

You can grip it better without the shaft getting in the way.  If you are just digging plugs in butter, not a biggie.  If you are trying to deal with difficult, dry or rocky ground, the T just gets in the way of being able to apply maximum force or leverage on the shovel handle.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

You can grip it better without the shaft getting in the way.  If you are just digging plugs in butter, not a biggie.  If you are trying to deal with difficult, dry or rocky ground, the T just gets in the way of being able to apply maximum force or leverage on the shovel handle.

Interesting.  Almost makes you wonder why Nokta/Makro didn't offer interchangeable handles.  It would be easy enough to do and they obviously have some ingenious designers.  Personally I prefer T-Handles because I feel like I can get more torque on tough plugs and digs since the handle is attached directly to the shaft.  I've used "D's" before and there can be give to the handle if it isn't super sturdy.

YUP. Still waiting on your response. I'm thinking who ever is responsible for NM's IT dept. should be let go. But I'm assuming they have one. 24 hours is an acceptable time to respond, But not weeks. If You post new products on a forum and your website have the respect to issue a price point for the item. I'm pretty sure this will still go unanswered by a Nokta Makro customer service person. Just want a price how hard could it be???????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/25/2021 at 11:48 PM, dogodog said:

Hello, I used the send inquiry tab at the bottom of the screen for the pin pointer holster. If that's not working you should let us know to use a specific email address. We do not have access to the address for the  representative that handles that. That being said, please don't tell me to use the info@noktadetectors.com address, Because you do not reply to that one either. If there is another address please inform us all. Thanks

Absolutely not true. I see all the emails coming through and make sure each is answered. Please message me with your email address and I will check whether we did get an email or not. 

On 2/3/2021 at 12:44 AM, dogodog said:

YUP. Still waiting on your response. I'm thinking who ever is responsible for NM's IT dept. should be let go. But I'm assuming they have one. 24 hours is an acceptable time to respond, But not weeks. If You post new products on a forum and your website have the respect to issue a price point for the item. I'm pretty sure this will still go unanswered by a Nokta Makro customer service person. Just want a price how hard could it be???????

The MSRP is $79,95. We do not list prices for the accessories on the website. Only the detectors. Please stop making assumptions and message me with your email address and I will check whether we did get an email or not from you. Anybody who knows me long enough would vouch for me that I would have apologized to you already if in fact we got an email from you and never answered it. But this cannot happen at Nokta Makro. The maximum lead time would be 72 hours. Because I PERSONALLY see every email and check whether it is answered or not. Thank you!

• Like 4