Minelab GPX 6000 In Quartzite, Arizona?

jasong

There is a Minelab rep from Chicago in Quartzsite right now with a GPX 6000 exhibiting it. Tomorrow is the last day, I can't make it down there though soon enough to see it. Anyone else in the area and curious to see might go to the Miner's Depot booth at the RV show though.

minelab-gpx-6000-gold-nugget-metal-detector.jpg

• Like 1

I had her ask the rep if they'd be going to any other shows and it sounds like after tomorrow they are heading back to Chicago. So basically today, tomorrow, then gone.

I'm surprised there was no advertising or anything, I'd have gone a few days ago if I had known, can't leave now though.

Lol I don't think there is gold in Chicago, unless you go to the Cartier store. Debbie is the BD director for ML in North America. She travels all the time.

If it was a new GPZ 7500 I miiiiight be tempted to do a midnight run down there. I'm on the sidelines watching this one though.

But they are more than welcome to stop by my land if they are flying out of Vegas and I'll stream a demo for the internet. Glad to do a GPZ comparison too. Guessing that ain't gonna happen though. 😉

• Like 2