GPX 6000 - How Do Others Compete?

31 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

If they were all the same price it might hurt, though even then the SDC is more compact folded up and waterproof. Add the price difference that appears to be brewing.... I'm not worried about the SDC. They just upgraded it and why do that if you are just going to can it?

The SDC is still king of simple, both from a controls POV but also the way it behaves over the ground and what it imparts to the operator. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

The SDC is still king of simple, both from a controls POV but also the way it behaves over the ground and what it imparts to the operator. 

So what say will the 6000 be King of JP ??  or will it be SUPREME RULER   Un🤐 Un🤐     🤠

7 hours ago, Trent King said:

Reading between the lines the 6000 should be perfect for me, I do loads of loaming with detectors looking for reefs.

I reckon the main bit of leaked info to listen to is when they said, all gold types, all the time ( or something similar to that). This to me says it’s going to be good on small, queer shaped, prickly, speci bits (all gold) in highly variable mineralised ground (all the time).

Exatly what I'll be using it for!

And my wife will use it for her everyday detecting, she will apreciate the light weight🤩

• Like 3

There’s a likely looking spot, ping a nugget.🥴 Over and over again!!🤭 

I like my nuggets like my girls, being a bit of a challenge and playing hard to get. 😜🤣

AB4B5D38-267C-426A-87E8-BBDA23DEC651.thumb.jpeg.dc167573b0cfe0a0a513377d210a1ee5.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Oh my! 1

update and improve the Garrett ATX timings and coils, lighter housing and new color and market it as less expensive alternative against the GPX 6000. Garrett has nothing to lose and everything to gain, the ATX is in need of a new rebirth

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

I like my nuggets like my girls, being a bit of a challenge and playing hard to get. 😜🤣

C312E336-BD75-4763-89F3-6903661F59C7.thumb.jpeg.2b3ec9832c4b2701c4d76c0a801cea32.jpeg

HA HA and by that picture Dirty ...HA HA HA HA HA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

The monster/5in is an absolute blessing in hydraulic pits with tiny shallow gold surrounded by mountains of trash. No other machine works in these conditions.

You tried the nox 800? Would have to be better. Just ask Gerry.

G4G 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

AB4B5D38-267C-426A-87E8-BBDA23DEC651.thumb.jpeg.dc167573b0cfe0a0a513377d210a1ee5.jpeg

More like ping.2 ping.2 ping.5 ...... 3kg leader 🤪

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Hi JP water warn flakes like that are the bread and butter for me in my area of the New England with the sdc. If I am digging  that size with an sdc what advantage could you see from upgrading to a 6000. Is there any reason hypothetically that you could not find that flake with an sdc due to ground conditions?

1C48529B-B242-40DD-A573-44172D6F81E2.jpeg

• Like 7