GPX 6000 - How Do Others Compete?

Thanks for sharing, Steve. Very interesting. Two things I noticed

11 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

But still investing at very strong levels and have quite a strong pipeline of projects about to come to the market like the GPX 6000

So more to come for sure.

11 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The objective is to try and keep play into some of our competitors with some of the new product releases that we have coming and try and get up towards the 60%, 70% as time goes on over the next couple of years.

He was referring to the consumer products (which presumably is everything else than for pure gold). That suggests more products in the consumer section are about to come soon.

Overall great news. Looking forward for these new products to show up. Fasten your seatbelts... 

• Like 1

Wow Steve!! That conversation is riddled with lots of insight, and some very interesting numbers and facts. I'm hoping a true relic machine is in the works. I think Minelab laid it out quite bluntly how they are positioned and how they have everyone on the run. If that is correct, we may see some of the other foreign smaller manufacturers fall. It may also mean that White's rebirth may not materialize or matter much. If they keep advancing like they are, and start to really advertise heavily, then I don't feel anyone is going to match them.

• Like 1

Well the market believes Codan's (Minelab) future is bright - their share price has increased by 90% over the last 12 months.

• Like 1