GPX 6000 - How Do Others Compete?

1 minute ago, Gold Catcher said:

Lo siento, no puedo revelar el precio ni dónde lo compré porque no se ha lanzado oficialmente. Por lo que escuché, el suministro no será abundante al principio, así que ya quería hacer fila.

Can you tell if it is higher or lower than the gpx 5000?

1 minute ago, geek4gold said:

And if they make a 10" &/or an 8" for the GPZ you would be in boots & all too. Right, who wouldn't be?

I guess this is all getting off topic & time will tell when the 6000 has been waved about for a bit. But knowing Minelab it will be a winner & have an edge in certain situations. All their detectors do.

G4G   

I rarely use the 12” NF I have because my primary focus with GPZ is always about max depth so I focus on the larger coils ‘Always”. My situation is totally reverse of you guys in the US with your steep mountains and tough Terrain. If I detected in hillier environs then I would for sure be using the smaller coils more but 12” would be about it. Once you go below that size the depth advantage of ZVT relative to larger gold target sizes signs off dramatically. Plus I do have the use of the GPX 6000 remember. 😉😇

Recent GPZ gold from last Saturday

54429508-E8BF-4653-9ECB-102469399841.thumb.jpeg.eef871d6e36c96efe32a19c80231d776.jpegFED025A1-0AEC-41B4-8353-1936E53EE203.thumb.jpeg.9531cf93f04a17d4ffeea3003dcdbc2e.jpeg

• Like 7

Are you getting some kind of early release 6000 from Minelab, Gold Catcher? Because as far as I know dealers don't even know how much they are nor when they are coming out in the US, how would they be taking payment for one already or even know what to charge you if you paid someone already?

Sorry Jasong I should not have mentioned that and I edited my comments accordingly. The price has not been determined yet. 

Are you saying you didn't pre-pay for a 6000 already then?

14 minutes ago, Luis said:

Can you tell if it is higher or lower than the gpx 5000?

Since the GPX-5000 was $5800 when it first came out and this is a newer detector with better ergonomics, more user friendly and the claims say better than a 5000 at small gold,, it would only make sense the price to be over $5800.  Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1