I Touched The GPX 6000

Condor

JP, that has got to be tough knowing what you may well know about it, but not being allowed to devulge what you know.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 5:54 PM, geof_junk said:

This photo was taken in the early stages of development. It looks very light and robust. The face has been distorted to protect tester the grey hair does not match JP but it was taken in Leonora Caravan park way back. 😉

50876473118_707b1a2cc0_c.jpg.68ba4e40325549cdbaacaf68f09337a9.jpg

JP must be moonlighting for Stihl, that looks more like a brush cutter prototype.

• Haha 4

It shows that Quartzsite will have a Gold and Treasure show February 12-14th . Something may have been said before but I’m wondering if there Minelab 6000 will show up again.

It’s a long drive for me but I’d like to be there.

Chuck 

Debbie the Minelab rep said that she planned to be there for the Gold Show, but there is nothing in print anywhere, so anything can happen.  She was in the Miners Depot booth when I saw the machine.  Maybe Blake at Miner's Depot Quartzsite can help, or maybe Rob's Detecting or AZO have more information. 

31 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

It shows that Quartzsite will have a Gold and Treasure show February 12-14th . Something may have been said before but I’m wondering if there Minelab 6000 will show up again

Something tells me we will have a nice little 200 DP forum member presence there, given the popularity of the last thread...🤣

• Like 1