I Touched The GPX 6000

Condor

3 minutes ago, beatup said:

Yes Debbie did say to Steve and I she was coming back to the gold show in Quartzsite

She better hires security to not be run over by the horde of 6000 freaks...

• Haha 4

I plan to start prospecting a lot more than in past recent years and the GPX6000 looks like it fit my needs. I will get one. Maybe not right when it comes out, but after the initial sales rush is over.

It's already listed in my “Gear Used”, if that any clue.😎

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lunk said:

Same here. Haven't seen one profile yet where the parenthesis "(soon)" is removed. Let's see who does it first! I suspect it will be Gerry... JP does'nt count, of course.

Are the dealers/trainers getting them significantly ahead of the general public or is it all going to be exactly the same time?

I remember when the GPZ came out most people were stuck in Difficult for a long time after and so it was easy to grab some nuggets in the usual patches just by running in Normal in NNV, even being late.

Problem with an ease of use machine is that kind of advantage disappears and it just mostly turns into a race between who gets a machine first for the easy pickings. If such a machine creates such new pickings, anyways.

I believe Minelab is showing the 6000 to their Australian dealers in Bendigo this week. I have also been told that the coils that come standard with the machine (in Australia) will be the small mono coil and the DD coil. No news as to when the larger mono coil will be available or price.

My names first on a distributor order list - looking forward to getting my hands on the 6000 and going bush.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lunk said:

Lunk, are you at liberty to share your thoughts about using the 6000, or are you silenced as well?

Brian.