I Touched The GPX 6000

Condor

Just want to make it very clear here that I don't have, nor have I used, a GPX 6000; like others, I've merely put it in my “Gear Used” as coming soon, as we are all excited to own one as soon as it is released.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:09 AM, geek4gold said:

So....... Who on here are definitely going to be getting a 6000 regardless?

Who are undecided & will wait & see?

Who most definitely wont be? 

G4G 

Me as quick as i can get my hands on one😀

• Like 1

Im a little undecided now. I get the feeling its going to be great on small gold at depth which my zed with the 10" coil already is. (much better than the gpz14) I can also buy other aftermarket coils that will perform better than the original on different size gold. I like the simplicity of the 6000 but for me its all about performance, nothing else.

Im now thinking a ktm or husky dirt bike might be a better choice for finding gold. Ive got areas my Ranger Raptor wont get into and my electric mountain bike runs out of battery power to quickly. So a motor bike could be handy. Still undecided at this stage. I dont think ill be getting one day dot but rather hearing feedback first.

• Like 6

On 1/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, artd said:

Is it quieter than 7000? Which machine does it sound like?

There was a video up from the middle east that had the 6 turned on but they took it down pretty quick.The target noise was a very clear crisp higher pitched gpx target sound.