I Touched The GPX 6000

Condor

Amazing hype, with me gulity as charged. Was it with the 7000 release the same?

Is always crazy, every intro. Every model tends to be a classic of sorts, yet every new one people ask "Are you sure it will find gold?" etc.  (I jest, but you'd be amazed). It took me a little while, but starting with the SD2200D going forward I learned to just ditch what I had and get the next. Looking back I've no regrets about that. I get a few months lead time while everyone else is sorting it out. No doubt a repeat here.  :smile:

image.jpg

• Like 4

The difference between the 7000 pre-release and the 6000 seems to be lack of field performance reports. Steve and JP's field reports on the 7000 convinced me to take a loan out to buy the biggest purchase (at the time) of my life, and I'm glad I did, on day 1. There was a real feeling in the air at that time that the 7000 would really open up some new ground, and it did.

They should let their testers talk about the 6000 now...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

JP - I'm gagged also! I guess we will let others tell us about it .... 

Rob

so when are guys gunna be ungagged ????????????

3 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

JP - I'm gagged also! I guess we will let others tell us about it .... 

I'm gagging too…:laugh: (it's hard to wait)

• Haha 2

On 1/24/2021 at 4:04 PM, Condor said:

Re: the DD coil.  Apparently this DD design cannot be compared to our old understanding of GPX DD coils.  No discrimination at all and separate settings for either EMI or Salt/mineralized ground.  She emphasized there is no comparison to DD coils of old.

Ouch! I was hoping for some form of discrimination.... but if it eliminates the EMI in my area , I am good with the trade off. 🙂

9 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Condor

You have celebrity status being you had your hands on a 6000 . Your the first to report on one.

Chuck 

Hey maybe we can get someone to read their palms 😄 Maybe there were microscopic traces left and we can recreate the machine 😂 Actually, I would be happy with just knowing the price before they release it for sale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, afreakofnature said:

We know the price.  Minelab puts it on all there machines 🤣.  Except the Z, the should have called that the GPZ10000

Well in that case they reduced the GPZ10000 by around 30%(and renamed it too), so in my logic 😅, the  GPX6000 should be around $4200. 🙏 I'd take a GPX 4200 any day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2