good.  I think a colleague on this forum recently received an intronik.  He has recorded some video testing on the air.  I would like you to keep us informed about how the detector behaves in real search and if a depth test is possible?

4 hours ago, Luis said:

good.  I think a colleague on this forum recently received an intronik.  He has recorded some video testing on the air.  I would like you to keep us informed about how the detector behaves in real search and if a depth test is possible?

My mate Magus did a few videos on the beaches 

Check him out at:

R

R

• Like 2

Just now, Luis said:

yes I had already seen it.  she sold it since she didn't get it set right for the beach.  Or so I understand

Correct!

RR

• Like 1

INTRONIK in multifrequency works simultaneously on 2 frequencies ... in the case of 13 "coil 540 these are frequencies 5khz and 40 khz ..

Interestingly, this detector displays the VDI and Hodofrag- signal for each frequency separately.INTRONIK also has another central ID / bottom .. in the middle / calculated from both frequencies ..

The detector has 7 differently set detection programs ... N1. Basic, .. N.2 Standard .., N.3 Deep, .. N.4 Fast, ... N.5 DeepDL .., .. N.6 Deep 2, N.7 Super Sens.

For each program you can personally set another recovery adjustable Recovevy speed ... / 10 speed /.

Already the first test air tests on all programs / factory settings / .. shows that these programs work in accordance with the intended
  Program type ....

The first short field tests show that the recovery / reactivity level is set
   can increase the speed of the program - it works similarly to what we are used to this setting of other detectors....and it also means that .... that in more demanding terrain conditions, higher set recovery will be better to filter the mineralization of the terrain...

Identification Test for small silver 18mm -0.8gram Hammered coin...

IMG_20210125_211917_087.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Identification test on a silver Half dollar coin....

IMG_20210125_211858_162.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRONIK v Field test Program N2 -Standart / Recovery6

IMG_20210124_152624.jpg

• Like 4

Mike... the operation manual for INTRONIK  is in English.. The detector menu is also in English....

Intronik STF Operation Manual ver. 1.xx (Draft) - AKAForums.com translation (2).pdf

The current price of INTRONIK is somewhere at 1500-1600 euros .. so far only a few INTRONIK detectors have been sold and sent for Europe, specifically for Beta-testers ...

The INKRONIK detector should go on sale for Europe this year.

My colleague and friend Pasadete ../ Beta-tester / ... lent me his INTRONIK to test and evaluate the properties and possibilities of this detector ,, -because I already have experience with the previous model of this company ..... it is a detector AKA Signum ..

However, I am especially interested in what the INTRONIK offered from the detection point of view compared to its older Signum model ... but also how it is possible to offer compared to other Top reference detector models from Other Brands ... from the point of view of target identification, depth of detection and separation in iron .... as well as in the ratio Detector power / with respect to the detector price.

testing will take place not only on the test fields, but also on the detection of more demanding terrain where several groups of good detectors have passed.

Finally ... I'm glad I can test this Multifrequency Detector INTRONIK, and you have your own experience about it ...

And since I am a long-time fan of multifrequency technology./ / Spectra, Etrac / Equinox, Vanquish / I am still interested in what can be achieved in this area ..

I started the first tests of INTRONIK programs ..in my test field ..

IMG_20210126_164047.jpg

IMG_20210126_164043.jpg

IMG_20210126_164055 (2).jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...