A Couple Of Keepers

The 14K rings kind of look like a set. Wonder if they were set on a towel, then the towel was picked up or shaken before they remembered where the rings were set down? Probably will never know.

Nice finds!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tvr said:

The 14K rings kind of look like a set.

They sure do look the same as I thought the same thing when I looked at the pictures.

Great save on your hunt.

• Like 2

Don't know if these were from yesterday but even more impressive, if so-  at times it was brutal out there with 40 mph winds and blowing sand!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tvr said:

The 14K rings kind of look like a set. Wonder if they were set on a towel, then the towel was picked up or shaken before they remembered where the rings were set down? Probably will never know.

Nice finds!

We can only guess on how they were lost. I forgot to post that I found besides a 6” cut that was a couple hundred feet long. Besides thrash there was nothing else close to them. HH

10 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

They sure do look the same as I thought the same thing when I looked at the pictures.

Great save on your hunt.

I think they are a set, at least that’s what I thought when I found them. HH

19 minutes ago, Compass said:

Don't know if these were from yesterday but even more impressive, if so-  at times it was brutal out there with 40 mph winds and blowing sand!

I’m actually behind on posting rings for this year, surprisingly I’m doing great. I was out there yesterday and the winds were howling making it hard to walk in a straight line. I didn’t dig gold yesterday sort of speak since the one I did find was just laying there on the black sand, 90% of the ring exposed. This is the first time I find a gold this way. I hope you had some luck yesterday and some more today. HH

• Like 2

You guys didn't leave me anything except dig marks!  haha  The wind was filling the holes.  I could have done better with my eyes on the dry sand.  🙃

• Like 1

Keepers coming, That's a nice bag o loot. Rings look great and the 42 quarter is a nice little find as well. good job. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Seeker said:

the cross marked .925 but it’s magnetic.

Not just the clasp being magnetic?  That looks like a lot of craftsmanship and extra features to be made out of iron alloy.

Amazing (to me, anyway) that you found three gold rings in one detect.  But I guess that's not super unusual in the feast-or-famine salt water game?  Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mn90403 said:

You guys didn't leave me anything except dig marks!  haha  The wind was filling the holes.  I could have done better with my eyes on the dry sand.  🙃

If the holes weren’t filled than that wasn’t me. All the black sand made it hard to get deep targets. I got lucky with the eyeball find it or else I would had gone home without jewelry. Good luck out there.

17 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Not just the clasp being magnetic?  That looks like a lot of craftsmanship and extra features to be made out of iron alloy.

Amazing (to me, anyway) that you found three gold rings in one detect.  But I guess that's not super unusual in the feast-or-famine salt water game?  Thanks for the post.

The actual cross is magnetic and the magnet I’m using is a normal one available at any store. I’m sure the pins holding Christ to the cross should be made of the same metal as the cross. Finding 3 or more gold rings in a hunt is quite rare since there’s so much competition. HH

• Like 3