Forum Member Question To Me - Video Included

That was a nice video. It’s too bad you never finished your series these are the types of things that I would like to watch and learn more.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

This video might help some to ID handstacking, which is very common in areas that have been placered mined. 

There are several places in Missouri that people had done the same thing when mining Silver.

Nice video and I will have to bookmark it for reference.

Rob, great video. Stuff like this is what my books are all about. Looking for the clues, piecing together these clues and developing a picture of what was done years ago by the old timers. I believe learning as many of the clues is absolutely crucial to finding gold consistently with a detector. Keep up your awesome videos. Maybe when I get down to Arizona this next fall we can team up for some of these videos for all of our fellow nugget hunters.

Hey Reese,

Thanks.  Ya, agree you have great books, for anyone that don't own the Nugget Shooter's Guide, it's worth the money.  Great info, tons of color pictures! 

Anyone looking for Reese's great book, we have them in stock.

Rob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By And
      Hello friends,
      I made a two-part video about how we use Gold Detectors in European creeks. I first was scared of sharing it here, cause we really are no experts on metal detectors and you Pros here will sure find some things, I messed up. But maybe it's entertaining for you, to listen to a detector-non-Pro 😃.
      Please cut me some slack. I tried to focus on the things, I do have some experience with and that's how we use the detectors in our creeks... Enjoy

• By Smithsgold
      Finding Placer Gold with a Metal Detector and a Breaker Bar 
      Armed with a Breaker Bar and a Minelab SDC 2300, a White's Gold Master V-Sat Jeff and Gary ( Two Toe's ) head back to the Gravel Bar to finish up the search for Placer Gold Nuggets !!!!!
      Jeff brings the Big Breaker Bar and it boulder moving time on the creek while Gary searchs the high and Low bench for those elusive Nuggets.
      See what the guys find with there Metal detectors while working the Bedrock crevices both High and low !!!!!
      SG 037 Thanks for watching

• By Smithsgold
      Moving Boulders to find Placer Gold 
      Moving Boulders to reach Bedrock Crevices to locate those Placer Gold Nuggets that are hiding just out of sight.
      Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) use a Come-along and a Breaker bar to move the boulders then check the bedrock crevices with a Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector.
      A Come-Along is a hand operated winch used to pull objects in this case Boulders !!
      SG 036

• By And
      Hello detector-prospector friends,
      I had the honor to interview the finder-family of the legendary "Ambrosha-Nugget", found 1983 in Sierra County, California.
      Enjoy!

• By Steve Herschbach
      Minelab GPX 6000 Data & Reviews
      Minelab GPX 6000 User Manual
      Minelab GPX 6000 Accessories and Spare Parts
      GPX 6000 INTRODUCTION
      GPX 6000 Learn #1: What's In The Box - Unboxing of the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector. 
      GPX 6000 Learn #2: How To Set Up Your Detector - Learn how to set up the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #2.1: How To Charge the Battery - Learn how to charge the battery on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #3: How To Get Started Quickly - Learn how to get started quickly with the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #3.1: How to Adjust Volume & Backlight - Learn how to adjust the volume and backlight on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #4: How To Connect the Bluetooth Headphones - Learn how to connect the ML100 wireless headphones to the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #5: Intelligent Automatic Operation - Learn how to reduce unwanted interference when the GPX 6000 is configured for intelligent automatic operation.
      GPX 6000 Learn #5.1: Automatic Sensitivity - Learn about Automatic Sensitivity on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #6: Coils - Learn about the three coil options for the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #7: Double-D EMI Noise Cancel - Learn how to perform a Double-D EMI Noise Cancel on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #8: Advanced Ground Balance - Learn about advanced Ground Balance on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #9: Using Manual Sensitivity - Learn how to adjust Manual Sensitivity on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      GPX 6000 Learn #10: Turning the Threshold Tone On / Off - Learn how to turn the Threshold Tone on and off on the Minelab GPX 6000 gold detector.
      Source: https://www.minelab.com/usa/LearnGPX6000

• By Smithsgold
      Armed with a Minelab SDC 2300 and a White's Gold Master V-Sat Jeff and Gary ( Two Toe's ) head back to a spot they worked in the spring in search of Gold Nuggets !!!!!
      Jeff brings the Big Breaker Bar and it boulder moving time on the creek while Gary searchs the high bench for those elusive Nuggets.
      See what the guys find with there Metal detectors while working the Bedrock both High and low !!!!!
      SG 035 Thanks for watching