Equinox Price Increase ????????

I am seeing some rumors on other forums that the Equinox price will increase in February.

Maybe this is just nay sayer rumors or possibly some misunderstanding about holiday deals and bundled deals ending on January 31st.........

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Oh my! 1

Gold Monster and SDC2300 have both seen price increases here in Australia. No word on Equinox at the moment, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did go up in the near future. 

Here in the US, i will be more concerned about the price of gas on the rise! It's going to cost more just to travel to those good sites! Let alone all the things that increase along with a gas hike!!🤬 👍👍

• Like 3

I've paid more than my share in shipping already! Oh, by the way, that's going up now too!😖 👍👍

• Like 2

Jeff  

If I’d said a bad word like that  when I ( Equinox going up in price )was a kid they’d washed my mouth out with soap.

I just hope it was a bad dream you had .

Chuck 

• Haha 2

I can see that in US$ due to the AUD$ rise against it, but that should drop the price in AUD$ due to it's value gain. But I guess profit is the only name in the game for investors.😭

• Like 1