I Think You Will Like The News Coming Out Next Week With Coil Selection For The Equinox

If ML were to make a 5X10 gold coil,  do you think it would be optimized for the higher 20 and 40 Khz tones and less so for the lower tones and meant to run only in gold mode?  I mean this from the coil inductance perspective.   Or would they make it  in normal fashion for the detector to run in Multi  across the entire gamut?  

25 minutes ago, Phillips_R said:

If ML were to make a 5X10 gold coil,  do you think it would be optimized for the higher 20 and 40 Khz tones and less so for the lower tones and meant to run only in gold mode?  I mean this from the coil inductance perspective.   Or would they make it  in normal fashion for the detector to run in Multi  across the entire gamut?  

Not sure who you were asking, but if it was me, I’d say your guess as is good as mine with Minelab and coils. I’m still stuck at “will they make one?”

• Like 1

Thanks Steve.  I'm about to drop coin on a 6 inch for the equinox and wondering what the immediate future holds which may change my decision. It's not too big of a deal as it is cold as heck here at the moment.  So a good time to have this problem I guess.