Throw Away Those Metal Detectors And Use A Bit Of Wire Instead

Jasong,

I'm out of likes!!👍👍

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, oneguy said:

Try it yourself the way it was shown to me and a bud.  Find a clean spot in your yard and toss a 12" cresent on the ground, take your coat hangars bent in an L shape and rest them against the palm of your hand and over your fore finger about 12-14" apart, holding them parallel and straight out.  Walk over your wrench and those rods will either cross over each other or spread out away from each other.  Rock gently back and forth over target and watch the rods move back and forth as you move closer or farther away.  My guess is 50% will say it don't work...50% will say I'm a believer....????

Try it yourself.......

PS....Jasong,  worked floors and some dericks on Exeter Drilling Rig #24 during '80-'82....  LaBarge, Evanston, Vernal, Big Piney, Pinedale, etc....  good country down there!!!

Look up ideometer effect & you'll understand what's happening. It's a scientific explanation.

filedownload.ashx.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So is the ideometer effect similar or the same as a hunch or sh#$ luck? Many times I head out to dig at one place and for what ever turn of events I hit a different spot and find something great. Not sure if it is instincts, luck or just pure chance. I am a firm believer in extra senses or instincts. All creatures have that and helps us in survival. Many just ignore them or call it anxiety and take a pill. Maybe the rods are just a tool that does nothing but maybe add a little confidence to a hunch?

I did try selling some lucky detector charms and no one believed they worked LOL (i have one on each of my machines and lots of finds). If I add any rods to my detector I maybe they will act as a faraday cage  and block some the emi we have here 🙂

Never hurts to believe though.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kac said:

If I add any rods to my detector I maybe they will act as a faraday cage  and block some the emi we have here 🙂

Just use one of these on your detector, kac. 🤣
D3FABF9C-5906-4A33-937E-F7FF3618F1AC.jpeg.e7c197529f1a4cbde9d01b2c6f1b8ec6.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, kac said:

Never hurts to believe though.

That’s exactly the opposite of what I think:laugh: Salem Witch Trials.... tell it to the witch.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

We all want to believe we are special in some way, and who would not like to have special super powers. I know I do! But if you claim to have super powers, that is a little bit extraordinary, don’t you think? I don’t think I am being ridiculous to think that if a person claims they can fly or walk through steel walls, that I’d want genuine proof of that. Dowsing is no different. It is a claim to a magical super power. That’s fine, but.....

F40DC896-2A94-46EA-9A99-C079726B37E2.jpeg

• Like 5

This is an amazing thread guys, considering that we are in the 21st century. I guess people are made to believe and this has not changed over the centuries. I went way too many years to university to take any of this nonsense seriously. That being said, I totally respect and understand everyone who believes in this sort of magic. The only divining I'm interested in is to figure out the exact specs of the 6000 because I just can't wait.🤣🤣

• Like 4

throw away those bits of wire and use your metal detector instead. my detector(s) can find a needle in a hay stack and a whole lot more

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I say if it works for you, and it's not hurting anybody, go for it!! There are things out there that i believe, but have yet to be proven! I think that will always be the case with something! Until there's proof either way!👍👍 

• Like 6

Even the military has used dowsing for years along with several other government agencies.

Dowsing goes back 1,000's of years and I for one have seen my great-grandmother use them to find lost items.

Here is another link that is very interesting to read.

https://canadiandowsers.org/military-government-and-big-business-use-dowsing/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

I say if it works for you, and it's not hurting anybody, go for it!! There are things out there that i believe, but have yet to be proven! I think that will always be the case with something! Until there's proof either way!👍👍 

You can’t prove a negative so the proof either way concept is fallacious. If I claim to have a cold fusion reactor in a jar in my garage, it is not your job to prove it’s not true. It’s my job to prove it’s true. Same with dowsing.

• Like 6