An 8 Ring Sort Of Day

Awesome job Seeker- congrats! If you don't mind me asking- which detector were you using?

• Like 1

It's nice to see that many gold ones come to light! Great hunt.

• Like 1

What a great hunt. When you have the power of the ocean   to  separate all the different metals by  density then finding that location  where it dropped   off the heavy one is what it is all about.Here location is everything.All my plus 4  gold days were always made in these spots. The gold  lying on the clay with only a couple of inches of clay are sometimes the easiest hits of all.I am talking about the power of the  Great Lakes in my situation and they  do a good job of  separating too but without your big tides.

• Like 2

Hallelujah !!!!  Great finds!!! I sure could use a beach right now, were getting 14'' of snow right now. No detecting for me anytime soon. Thanks for the pic's

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dances With Doves said:

What a great hunt. When you have the power of the ocean   to  separate all the different metals by  density then finding that location  where it dropped   off the heavy one is what it is all about.Here location is everything.All my plus 4  gold days were always made in these spots. The gold  lying on the clay with only a couple of inches of clay are sometimes the easiest hits of all.I am talking about the power of the  Great Lakes in my situation and they  do a good job of  separating too but without your big tides.

I think this is only my second time getting four gold rings in one hunt. It feels good when you find a spot that’s classified properly.  I’ve come across a few beaches where heavier rings were mixed in with the light stuff. I guess that’s Mother Nature way of messing with us beach hunters.

4 hours ago, dogodog said:

Hallelujah !!!!  Great finds!!! I sure could use a beach right now, were getting 14'' of snow right now. No detecting for me anytime soon. Thanks for the pic's

I like the snow but can only endure a couple hours. I spent a year in Great Lakes Illinois and I don’t miss that place one bit. Stay safe.