Detectors That You Used In 2020 ?

2020 was mostly my Minelab GPX 5000. Second was the Fisher Impulse AQ, and lastly was my Minelab Equinox 800. It's not that I didn't like the Equinox, it's more a "best detector for the situations" that made that list the way it is. Had I done more cellar holes. houses or parks, the Equinox would have been out a lot more.

• Like 4

New myself, started out with a Garrett Ace 400 in July. I wanted a waterproof detector so I got a Minelab Equinox 600 in December. I've been using them both but beginning to prefer the Equinox for its ability to analyze a target better. 

• Like 4

I used the Nox all summer in the lakes. This year will be something different.

Detectors:

Equinox 800

Xp Orx

Gold Kruzer

Deeptech Vista Smart Plus

And adding 1 more

• Like 4

Mix here used all except my Seahunter that i use more in the winters because its a beach machine. Snagged a replacement coil for my old ATPro and should serve me well in the freshwater ponds and rivers.

Favorite machines still the Tejon and Gold Racer.

• Like 4

Used mainly the Deus with the 9" HF coil throughout the year, still the most convenient setup with wireless headphones and Mi-6 connectivity, plus lack of weight for extended periods of detecting.  Ended up adding the Nox 600 mainly to go over old ground looking for deeper targets (with good success), and recently purchased the Simplex+ with full wireless headphone/pinpointer package as a backup and for the wetter winter months ahead. 

My Tejon and Infinium have effectively been retired, sold off the F75, and still retain the G2 and Racer 2 as spare units.

• Like 3

For me the nox800 99% of the time.  I’m on my fourth year detecting so fairly new to the hobby.  The only other detectors I have are all tesoros.  Two compadres, a mojave and a vaquero.  Thinking about getting rid of most of the tesoros and getting a deeptech vista x.  I have to admit I love my nox.  Probably why I use it all the time. 

• Like 2

I use my Multi kruzer most of the time but still love my compadre for simplicity and fun. I'm still waiting on the Nokta MF machine, Before I by an equinox.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Goldpick said:

My Tejon and Infinium have effectively been retired

Poor Tejon gets no love :(

• Haha 1