Detectors That You Used In 2020 ?

Goldmonster and the SDC..........

• 3 weeks later...

I find myself using the Equinox 800 more than anything, but very often it’s more out of anxiety over the future of the V3i and maintenance of a machine like the CTX, should it need any. I’m keeping the miles on the latter two as low as possible. Once I’m comfortable that I have enough parts to keep the V3i alive I’ll give it hell again. Still my favorite model. I do enjoy the CTX-3030 w/13”x17” coil over large fields. It’s just a really fun machine to run and learn. Now with the Bullseye TRX being in such demand with no apparent supply, I might have to ease off it for a while too, and use the Tek-Point as my go to. Seems the Trx disappeared practically overnight. Speaks volumes about its performance 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ☠ Cipher said:

Once I’m comfortable that I have enough parts to keep the V3i alive I’ll give it hell again. Still my favorite model.

I have been so tempted to pick one up.. but have been a bit intimidated by the adjustability of the programming.  I have spent time with others who used the V3i and they killed with them... but they were speaking a whole different language with their machine than I was with mine at the time... still tempted...

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 8:40 AM, nickeldNdimed said:

How do you like the Vanquish compared to the F22?  I still love to take my F22 out occasionally instead of my 600. Looking to try a Vanquish sometime. 

The Vanquish 540 goes much deeper with good reading. I'm finding silver coins with the 540. I'm able to run the Vanquish mist times on full sensitivity. I would highly recommended this detector to anyone 

• Like 2

Used my 5000 75% of the time my 7000 25% of the time. Looking to use my GB2 a little more this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much evenly spread between my GPX-5000 and Nexus MP. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 8:40 AM, nickeldNdimed said:

How do you like the Vanquish compared to the F22?  I still love to take my F22 out occasionally instead of my 600. Looking to try a Vanquish sometime. 

I really love my 540 Vanquish. I also really like the Fisher F22 but there is no contest, the 540 goes much deeper and I get great reading from my 540. If you buy the Vanquish you wont regret it. Also the 540 is very rugged, I have the pro pack and I really like the wireless headphones as well. 

• Like 2

Oh this thread is at page four,

The detectors I can't name, 

There just are so many, 

So much the stars would be in shame. 

I see some familiar, 

Vanquish, SImplex, the F22. 

Equinox seems dominant, 

Just as GPX TOOOOO~~~ 

And always remember, 

That I~~~ 

Don't have opinions as long as the detect metal. (you were expecting I, Love, YOUUU LOL)

THANK YOU. *bows* 

Josh Song Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.