New Products Coming Out From Minelab

Tometusns

I just read about the possibility of an elliptical coil coming out and that sounds great!! 

What I think would be the number two thing for me would be a pinpointer that paired with my headphones. That and being very light are what I really like about the deus. I know some of you don't use the sound on your pinpointer but for me the paired mi6 has spoiled me. Everytime now when I use the 800 with my trx I'm wishing the sound was coming thru my headphones. I know just personal preference but I love it. 

HH,  Tom

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom Slick said:

Coiltek is releasing a 5x10" DD for the Nox.  

Have they said when?

Got on a waiting list today. Thanks!

17 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tometusns said:

Got on a waiting list today. Thanks!

I'm on the waiting list too....waiting to see what everyone thinks about it before taking the plunge 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm on the waiting list too....waiting to see what everyone thinks about it before taking the plunge 😁

I've been wanting this coil every since I purchased the Equinox. I'll let ya know when I get it what the verdict is. 😁

• Like 2

On 1/31/2021 at 4:29 PM, Tometusns said:

What I think would be the number two thing for me would be a pinpointer that paired with my headphones.

Have you tried the Garrett Z-Lynk wireless system? It does require the Garrett receive/transmit modules, along with Garrett’s Z-Lynk propointer.  You can use any wired headphones of your choice, but you’ll need to connect Garrett’s Receive module to it.  I don’t own one, but I know a couple hunters that have this package/pinpointer set up on their CTX’s, and they like it a lot.  Wireless delay is a lot better than standard Bluetooth (17 ms), so you won’t notice any lag.

garrett-z-lynk-system-2020-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Raphis said:

You can use any wired headphones of your choice, but you’ll need to connect Garrett’s Receive module to it.

As shown in the attached product brochure, if you use the MS-3 headphones you only need the Z-lynk transmitter (connected to the detector's audio output socket).  I didn't get those since I couldn't imagine anything better than my Sunray Pro Golds.  (I do have the Garrett MS-2 wired headphones which I assume use the same parts as the MS-3.  They are decent but for my ears I much prefer the Pro Golds.)

Another vote for the Garrett Z-lynk system which I use for all my detectors except the ML Equinox (where I use the proprietary and equally fast WM08 with either the Pro Golds or earbuds, the latter in hot weather).  I don't have the Z-Lynk carrot pinpointer,... yet.

• Like 2