New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

• The title was changed to New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

I really only have one question. Compared to the stock coil at max gain, how knock sensitive is this coil? That's not something most Equinox owners encounter, but on high mineral ground and cranked to the max for gold nuggets, the stock coil can be troublesome with false signals, requiring extra coil care. If this coil improves on that at all that would be a real bonus.

• Like 6

Awesome thanks for the info Steve!

Im definitly buying the 5x10!

Like you I never could understand why minelab made the nox with prospecting mode but never made a prospecting coil to go with it... they have the housings from other models how hard could it have been🤔

• Like 2

UPDATE & EDITED to New LOWER Pricing.

As a longtime dealer and user/fan of CoilTek, I feel the a couple of these coils have some serious desires of use and I can see 2 of them being quite popular for our West.

Gerry's Detectors order with CoilTek has been placed and as soon as I get them, I'll let everyone know.

$219 for the 10"X5" Ellip NOX COIL Part # C04-0018

$239 for the 14"X9" Ellip NOX COIL part # C04-0019

$269 for the 15" Round NOX COIL # C04-0020

Email me from www.gerrysdetectors.com to get on the list.

Yes that is an Equinox find.

Big7s.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 3

It’s got to be something wrong with this picture !

Did Minelab go up in price on the Equinox to let’s say match the cost of Coiltek coils?

That stock little 6” coil if they didn’t go up in price on it too is a great coil to have.

Chuck