New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

the new coiltek 10x5 is actually 9.4 x 5.3?  so it would be interesting to compare it to the 6" and the 6" is more than $100. less or $40. less?

These are big box store prices as of 10pm MT USA

Equinox 800=$949 (may be cheaper on some sites) 

Equinox 600=$649

6" coil=$179

11" coil=$229

15X12" coil =$239

Vanquish 540 (not the Pro Pack)=$369

Those coil prices look really good compared to the new Coilteks especially the 15X12"

I have seen a price of $219 for the 10X5" Coiltek on one big metal detector sales site.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The price was from the thread on the main Equinox forum. Somebody posted a screenshot. $287 is an “ouch” for sure.

I really hope that they have fixed the ear problem on the coils or they would be out of my reach for some time. I will do the wait and see method for real feedback from others on the subject of ear breakage.

They seem a little high, but I guess they have to make something in manufacturing.

• Like 1

I agree with the coil from the 5x 10 "Coilt coil ..must not have an exaggerated price ..
If I want these coils well ... to sell, then the prices must be reasonable ... the proposed price of 280Usd/ euros is ... (SCI-FI) ...

Dimensionally and technologically similar Vanquish coil V8 is sold for 103 euro ...

• Like 3

I pulled the trigger on the 10x5.  On the Equinox forum thread, Myers Metal Detectors has them for $219 which includes taxes and shipping.  I called and spoke to the guy and asked all those questions.  He also said he has only had 1 pre-order on the 10x5 so I would be the first in line to get one.  He has already sold a bunch of 15" so the wait might be longer.  Said they would be available in March.

Sorry Gerry 😞  

• Like 1

UPDATE- YES  I DO HAVE A GOOD ORDER for all 3 sizes in for my customers.

Seems CoilTek listened to the dealers and was able to work the numbers more into our favor.  Here is the new and improved updated price.

10"X5" NOX COIL #C04-0018 $219

14"X9" NOX COIL #C04-0019 $239

15" NOX COIL #C04-0020 $269

Guess I need to start reading ALL EMAILS.  Open mouth insert nugget..🤪

Gerry at www.gerrysdetectors.com and yes that is an Equinox find.

7oz2B.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1