New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The main thread on all three coils is on the Equinox Forum. 5"x10", 9"x14", and 15" round Coiltek Coils for Minelab Equinox I've been pounding the drum for three years for a 6x10 or 5x10 co

I sincerely hope the new 10x5 coil has similar sensitivity to small gold as the standard 6”, one of the things I love about the 6” is the more refined iron ID information compared to the stocker. In q

UPDATE & EDITED to New LOWER Pricing. As a longtime dealer and user/fan of CoilTek, I feel the a couple of these coils have some serious desires of use and I can see 2 of them being quite pop

Posted Images

very cool

Sign me up! 👍 

I really only have one question. Compared to the stock coil at max gain, how knock sensitive is this coil? That's not something most Equinox owners encounter, but on high mineral ground and cranked to the max for gold nuggets, the stock coil can be troublesome with false signals, requiring extra coil care. If this coil improves on that at all that would be a real bonus.

• Like 7

great size the 10x5 and a big amen if it does not having the knock sensitivity issue.

• Like 1

Awesome thanks for the info Steve!

Im definitly buying the 5x10!

Like you I never could understand why minelab made the nox with prospecting mode but never made a prospecting coil to go with it... they have the housings from other models how hard could it have been🤔

• Like 2

UPDATE & EDITED to New LOWER Pricing.

As a longtime dealer and user/fan of CoilTek, I feel the a couple of these coils have some serious desires of use and I can see 2 of them being quite popular for our West.

Gerry's Detectors order with CoilTek has been placed and as soon as I get them, I'll let everyone know.

$219 for the 10"X5" Ellip NOX COIL Part # C04-0018

$239 for the 14"X9" Ellip NOX COIL part # C04-0019

$269 for the 15" Round NOX COIL # C04-0020

Email me from www.gerrysdetectors.com to get on the list.

Yes that is an Equinox find.

Big7s.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 3

Just out of interest, how much does a Vanquish 440 cost in the US? 

22 minutes ago, PhaseTech said:

Just out of interest, how much does a Vanquish 440 cost in the US? 

$279

It’s got to be something wrong with this picture !

Did Minelab go up in price on the Equinox to let’s say match the cost of Coiltek coils?

That stock little 6” coil if they didn’t go up in price on it too is a great coil to have.

Chuck 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Rick N. MI
      I am impressed with it. It will my main coil this summer lake hunting.
      I like the razors edge tone when detecting. It is fast as it goes over targets. Depth is very impressive in my mild ground.
      I hate to say but my Anfibio Multi is the backup detector to my Equinox 800. Even with the 5x10 coil.
      I look forward to seeing what Minelab has coming.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      Just wanted to update those still looking for the new NOX 15" round coil by Coiltek.
      I just received a shipment of coils and have them in stock ready to ship.
      My 1st hunt with the 15" round was quite silverish with an 8 silver day.
      Nothing extremely deep (Idaho soils) but most coins were in the 8 to 9" range.  I was able to lift the coil a couple inches off the ground and still get a repeatable signal.
      No it is not leaps of 6" inches on a coin size target, but I would think a buckle or cannon ball would be approx 6" deeper.
      Call Gerry's Detectors at 208-345-8898 to get one on its way to you.

• By Steve Herschbach
      IMPORTANT UPDATE - Coiltek NOX COILS

Since we launched the new NOX coils just 4 weeks ago on the 3rd of March 2021, we have received 1000’s of orders for the product, and these orders are continuing to grow each day.  We have never before experience such demand for a Coiltek product.

We are naturally delighted to have such a positive response to the NOX product and we are grateful for your support. However, due to this unprecedented worldwide demand and the various impacts of COVID-19, deliveries are taking longer than usual.

Be assured, our worldwide distributors and dealers are doing the best they can and we are keeping in close contact with them. They are being updated regularly on availability and stock quantities.

We at Coiltek have a great production team and we are working around the clock to supply. Our commitment to quality and providing you with the best product possible is and will continue to be at the forefront. 

Current delays can be up to 6-8 weeks. The best way to purchase a NOX coil is to contact your local Coiltek dealer and place an order.
      Again, thank you for your support and patience, we sincerely apologise for these delays.
      New Coil For Minelab Equinox from Coiltek

• By phoenix
      Maybe something to think about. Bearing in mind I am probably going to get these new coils for the 23 and 7 myself, people should at least consider, a lot of people are saying something along the lines of "my detector is out of warranty anyway, so I`m not risking anything fitting these new coils", but, it is Minelabs policy to not repair any modified Minelab detector.    I daresay that if you were to send a out of warrenty 2300 or 7000 back to Minelab for repair and Minelab saw you were running a unsanctioned coil, they wont repair the detector.    You could end up with a 4K or 10K detector that all it`s good for is to fill it with concrete and use it as a anchor.
      Like I said, I am probably going to get the coils myself, but I will be doing it with the idea that if either detector fails I will probably have to throw it away, and that`s on me and no one else.
      I have no reason to suspect the coils are going to cause any damage and I wish Coiltek and davsgold nothing but success with these new coils.
      X Coil 2021 News
    • By relicmeister
      Where I preordered anticipated ship date is March 28.  Has anyone’s been shipped yet?, Does anyone have reliable information?   I’m only impatient when I’m waiting for something, lol 
    • By Dances With Doves
      It seems this coil would be nice for sticking between rocks  since it is more sensitive at the nose vs. the center of the 6'' coil.I think Simon did the  video and he thinks both have about the same sensitivity on that #9 shot.