New Coiltek Coils For Equinox - Focus On 5x10 For Gold

9 hours ago, Skookum said:

Still eager to hear what Minelab permitting their logo on an aftermarket coil means.

So it's not just me. Yeah, use of the official logo is a big deal legally, and does tell us something about the relationship between Minelab and Coiltek at this point in time.

coiltek-5-x-10-searchcoil-minelab-equinox.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/6/2021 at 9:00 AM, afreakofnature said:

Out of curiosity did you alter the FE or FE2 settings?

I did, but ended up back at the stock setting due to FOMG (fear of missing gold). 

On 2/6/2021 at 7:52 PM, rvpopeye said:

An "endorsement" , maybe just an "approval"  points(cut) possible ?  

I think that is it.  These coils are approved by Minelab, maybe that's why they have the Minelab logo.

Thanks for posting the video Swegin.  Hopefully my website guy has it on my site tomorrow.  Of all 3 coils, I too.. feel the 10" ellip is going to be the best seller for most of my people.  Heck I even sent a 2nd order...all 10" Ellips., as I already have the other 2 on my original order to Coiltek.  The 10" Ellip is ideal for Prospecting nuggets on a VLF and I also like it for semi trashy sites when detecting old Coins/Relics.

Hopefully I'll have some of these coils soon as I'm getting prepared for our Field Training coming up in Nevada.  Boy would it be nice to be swinging, testing, selling the new GPX-6000's and the NOX coils.  If I have some to take, I might even head down a few days early just to put some time on them.

• Like 4