Silent Masking / Overload With Tarsacci MDT 8000

Chuck,

There are no presets on the TARSACCI, however its not difficult to set up. I provide free training to all my customers if that’s a issue w you. Regarding  O-rings, no we do not carry them, however if I have extras I provide them to my customers. All TARSACCI dealers must honor the same policy regarding price and shipping. 
Not sure how you tried to reach me however the best way is at: https://forums.tarsaccisales.com

Regards,

Aaron

• Thanks 1

Both the black and red O rings can be bought on line at McMasters-Carr.  I put the part numbers on here somewhere that were given to my by Dimitar.  I think i passed it to Chase as well or Badger.  Its also on that looooooong thread on Tom Ds site.   However, ive had mine in the water for well over 2 years now as has Cliff.   I think we both may have changed them out once.  I changed mine when i got a couple of drops of water in the box.... my fault.... that was very early on.   So i dont think it was needed. 

Chuck,

The O-rings are going to last a LONG time if you maintain them properly. Please check out this video I made last summer that also contains a lot of other useful tips. Also check out the link at the TARSACCI forum for other users tips on this topic.....https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/15

HH! Aaron

• Thanks 1

Aaron 

I hit the big 80 in May and been detecting for about 55 years now . I plan on making a Tarsacci my birthday gift to me . I’m not sure but I may surprise myself and give it to me sooner. When this does take place I will be in contact with you.

I thank you for answering all my questions and I’m sure I’ll have more in due time.

The Best!

Chuck 

8 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Aaron 

I hit the big 80 in May and been detecting for about 55 years now . I plan on making a Tarsacci my birthday gift to me . I’m not sure but I may surprise myself and give it to me sooner. When this does take place I will be in contact with you.

I thank you for answering all my questions and I’m sure I’ll have more in due time.

The Best!

Chuck 

So Chuck are you going to run this in hot dirt or salt water?  What do you think this beast will bring to the table that your other detectors won't?  My advice is to not run it as a coin shooter in an aluminum trashed park as your first outing.  Trust me.

Chase

I don’t plan on running the Tarsacci as a coin shooter unless it’s on the Texas coast. To say what it will do are as you said bring to the table I’m not sure. That’s just being honest with you.

Texas has a lot of coast line and I’ve hunted it in years past all the way over to Ms.

Have you not ever bought something just because you wanted something different and because it is different is the reason I plan on buying it.

Chuck 

• Like 1