Norvics New Troopy Setup

Norvic

2 hours ago, klunker said:

Me thinks you guys need to learn prospecting "Klunker Style".

Whats that? A slip of Canvas and hip hole, been there done that ain’t in a rush to do it again anytime soon. 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, klunker said:

Me thinks you guys need to learn prospecting "Klunker Style".

Righto righto KL you`ve put your foot in it, now come up with the goods fill us in on your style, SS please do the photos for us and ensure we get the hole story.

4 hours ago, Norvic said:

I`ve a DeLonghi coffee machine that uses fresh crushed coffee beans it uses the full 2000w which is too much for the AGMs thus start donk to give batteries a kick for the 5minutes or so the coffee machine does its thing, but I have a Makita coming which is not a high pressure machine like the DeLonghi it only draws 550 w but still uses freshly crushed coffee beans, so if the coffee is OK from it I`ll carry it about as is much more rugged. Blends 1 to 42 buh no idea but must`ve been failures  MT

A Barista at heart!!!!!!

RR

• Like 1

Aye, my daughter in law introduced me to fresh Expresso Coffee 6 months or so back, now I am a full bore coffee snob. Once bitten it is difficult to enjoy an instant coffee. But it is a pleasure that brings enormous satisfaction right out away from civilization, it is not all roses out there chasing that heavy stuff and while I`d have it no other way, a wee bit of indulgence each day just adds to the magic of our bush. Mind you I still take an odd teaspoon of cement to toughen up.😉

• Like 3

Get the Gaggia espresso maker. It's the Minelab of all coffee machines 😁

• Like 1

Expresso is the way,but if you drink filtered coffee it has more caffeine because it takes longer to brew ........right in the middle is this one:

https://www.google.com/search?q=italian+aluminum+coffee+maker&oq=italian+aluminum+&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j0l2j0i22i30i457j0i22i30l5.10802j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

RR

• Like 1

I`ll check the Gaggia out GC, obviously your a connoisseur of top coffee. 

22 minutes ago, Norvic said:

I`ll check the Gaggia out GC, obviously your a connoisseur of top coffee

I lived in Italy for a few years and that's all they had! I doubt anyone would drink from something less there... 😉 Take a look at this one. You might need your full 2000W for that one though.... But yeah, awesome to have a great espresso in style in the bush!! Will definitely start doing the same. But might be a lower end machine considering how much I spend for my detectors....

Gaggia.JPG.07ba230eaabff778994111a3a06dbd43.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeez all this talk about espresso coffee while roughing it... I’ll have to invest in a decent plunger cup, I won’t have the power to run a small espresso machine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then your day will be miserable....😉. Jk of course. Thus far I only had instant coffee on my trips but Norvic gave me an inspiration. Perhaps I will find more gold that way too....

• Like 1