Norvics New Troopy Setup

Norvic

Tis the fruit of life such a luxury actually it is more than a luxury is a procedure, no a regime, no I`m having trouble finding the word a ritual that is it, but I know at my age I`ve earned it, I`ll still carry instant because I`m addicted but only when all else fails. Thus if it sounds like bs to you, you aint lived yet. 😉 plus I`m promoting three local coffee growing and processing outfits, check out Jaques Coffee on the net. Good OZ coffee, it don`t get no better.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sheppo said:

Jeez all this talk about espresso coffee while roughing it... I’ll have to invest in a decent plunger cup, I won’t have the power to run a small espresso machine.

Check my link on a gas cooker it is very close to excellence 😀😀😀😀.

We need a new sub forum "Coffee lovers"

Gonna have mine and go for a walk on the beqch as it is still forbidden to detect see ya all later

RR

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rivers rat said:

Check my link on a gas cooker it is very close to excellence 😀😀😀😀.

We need a new sub forum "Coffee lovers"

Gonna have mine and go for a walk on the beqch as it is still forbidden to detect see ya all later

RR

That’s brilliant!

• Haha 1

Tea drinker here! None of that teabag rubbish either. I have a small teapot in the van plus an excellent range of quality leaf teas for the discerning connoisseur. Think of all the battery kilowatt hours I'm saving!!!

OK, I'll pull my head in now - outnumbered again 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are all out of my class. I put up with less than a level teaspoon in as big a mug as possible heaps of milk and a temperature no hotter than mother's milk. My treat is a congac 

• Like 2

Geof I`ll join you with a cognac any day, also possibly introduce you to an expresso a la bush. I`m patiently waiting on KL with some lessons in his style, perhaps he thinks we are a few pennyweights short of an ounce, sun touched just a wee bit.

JR a pot of tea never goes unappreciated, no need to eat worms doubt your outnumbered, and now Geofs introduced cognac we are in for a golden time.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Just having one now it was Carol's 70 th yesterday and I threw her lunch today with the sons and their with and all the grand kids (all adults) and their 3 girl friends. Had to lay off the grog a bit as all of us had to drive home. 😀 

• Like 3

On ya Geof, I`ve just poured a glass whoops timber tumbler with my nightly port, if I may I`ll drink to Carol, you and all DP members health, may 21 be the year we all got the key to a golden decade.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think the newer generation my not appreciate the finer things in the bush! They all drink Starbucks, Red Bulls, or Mountain Dews!🤣

. By the way, post us some more vehicle pics, and the vehicle years! Love to see some more set ups!👍👍

• Like 2