Hello From Silicon Valley

CalReg

Greetings All!

Used to MD back in the mid-70's as a teenager with a Bounty Hunter BFO I got for Christmas. Hunted mostly parks and the occasional beach. Used it a lot for a couple of years, then discovered girls. Now I'm 60 with a wife and 3 full grown kids and got back into the hobby last year. Looking forward to hearing and seeing everyone's hunting success!

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, CalReg said:

Greetings All!

Used to MD back in the mid-70's as a teenager with a Bounty Hunter BFO I got for Christmas. Hunted mostly parks and the occasional beach. Used it a lot for a couple of years, then discovered girls. Now I'm 60 with a wife and 3 full grown kids and got back into the hobby last year. Looking forward to hearing and seeing everyone's hunting success!

Welcome aboard. I too had a Bounty Hunter BFO in the 70's. I think it was called the Rebel. Next we got the original Bounty Hunter Outlaw with the huge Good/ Bad meter. Fun times when the parks still had a lot of silver in them.

Great to have you here Cal. Judging by your detector choices, seems like you have not missed a beat with the detecting hobby!!! looking forward to many more posts and finds from you. Might I suggest a Priest Ranch wine. 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Great with Foie Gras.

2 hours ago, dogodog said:

Great to have you here Cal. Judging by your detector choices, seems like you have not missed a beat with the detecting hobby!!! looking forward to many more posts and finds from you. Might I suggest a Priest Ranch wine. 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Great with Foie Gras.

Ah, a true gourmand...thanks for the wine & food pairing tip!

• Like 1

Glad to have you here CalReg and please post some of your finds and stories about them.

I too love the beaches when they are crowded with all those bikini girls, I am in my 20's, so I guess we have something in common there.

The best wine is only a few hours old and is called moonshine. That's what I like just like my grandfather who first gave it to me.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Welcome Cal,

My story was alot like yours! Damn women and cars lured we away for toooo long! Would have been much cheaper to have stuck with the detecting!🤣

Anyway, glad your here! You've got some great detectors to play with! 👍👍

• Like 2