Simple Test 17 Inch X Coil Concentric With Vid

Dammit Rick! Got my gold fever pumping now!

Hot wet Kambalda ground and running fine. That ground makes the worst Victoria has to offer child's play.

My 20" Z CC is now ready for dispatch from Russia, can't wait!

• Like 4

Aye Ricks got this NQer wishing our much needed wet would rack off, I too have a 17" concentric kindly gifted by X coil with no strings attached.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Aye Ricks got this NQer wishing our much needed wet would rack off, I too have a 17" concentric kindly gifted by X coil with no strings attached.

Is there room in the Troopy?

• Haha 2

Rick did you try coupling the coil flat to the ground and lifting away to see if it was saturating? The coil seemed to be very stable even in Normal.

JP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Rick did you try coupling the coil flat to the ground and lifting away to see if it was saturating? The coil seemed to be very stable even in Normal.

JP

You mean like at 3:30 in the vid ?

Coil was VERY stable JP, especially considering sensitivity of 16, no smoothing, damp ground and not far from the Red Hill Lookout.

• Like 2

I recall viewing a in-ground depth test video of the Nexus 21" CC coil up against the NF 25" XDD, although on a GPX series detector, the 25" XDD produced the best result overall.

Maybe a larger DOD coil on the GPZ would do the same to a CC coil, although maybe not the 19" DOD, that was produced for the GPZ, going by all reports for this particular coil.

• Like 1

I've seen a video and pictures of the 15 CC and a couple of 3 gram nuggets have been found out on the flogged patches!  It looks like this 17 CC is going to do it for a few others.

• Like 4