The Quest Q60

Soky72

7 hours ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Overall Performance, would you say the Q30 is better than the Simplex?

i.e. depth, separation, saltwater, falsing, discrimination, notching, etc.......

I would say yes , their electronics are similar but as I said the Q30 Raptor 11X9 elliptic stock coil is more compact than the big Simplex 11 coil , then it is better in the trash , easier to center the targets and a little lighter . The Q30 separation and iron disc are excellent . Saltwater I dont know ...   

And I definitely prefer the Q30 modern black + orange look , very nice ...  From a discussion I had with a MD dealer they sell more Q30 Q30+ than Simplex over here in France at the moment ...

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2022 at 3:30 AM, palzynski said:

I would say yes , their electronics are similar but as I said the Q30 Raptor 11X9 elliptic stock coil is more compact than the big Simplex 11 coil , then it is better in the trash , easier to center the targets and a little lighter . The Q30 separation and iron disc are excellent . Saltwater I dont know ...   

And I definitely prefer the Q30 modern black + orange look , very nice ...  From a discussion I had with a MD dealer they sell more Q30 Q30+ than Simplex over here in France at the moment ...

Good to hear! Thank you!

I think I'll try one!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Good to hear! Thank you!

I think I'll try one!

Looking fwd for your feedbacks , thx ...

On 3/17/2022 at 3:18 AM, palzynski said:

Looking fwd for your feedbacks , thx ...

Thanks, ordered, should have it by Monday or Tuesday!

• Like 1

Let us know how well it does for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Rick and Palzynski,

Question:

How do get to the Tone Break menu, and how to make adjustments on the Q30?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Hello Rick and Palzynski,

Question:

How do get to the Tone Break menu, and how to make adjustments on the Q30?

Thank you!

Manual can be downloaded here: https://www.questmetaldetectors.com/file-share/86739c69-694b-4e48-8fd4-8683a129982d

1978083214_SmartSelect_20220410-121603_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.1cb8ab69f588c1dedadb81e8ab7028c3.jpg

Hit the "gear" touchpad (touhpad "F" above) to get into the settings adjustment menus, each press of the gear touchpad cycles you to each of the settings adjustment icons.  Just keep pressing it until the appropriate settings icon is highlighted as shown below.  GL

From the manual:

658125818_SmartSelect_20220410-120622_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.1f5ce005e62681cbec0df43db046f2a5.jpg

• Like 1

How are you liking the Quest Q60 so far.