Plenty Of Excitement For The Enterprising Folk

Nice going GoldTree. Persistence and adherence to detector rules (i.e. always check holes) pays off. Dismissing targets because of sounds has never paid off for me, and clearly would not have paid off for you in that situation. 😁 

• Thanks 1

Great write up and some nice gold on top of it.

Congrats for sticking to it and bringing home the gold!

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Thanks 1

Entertaining story and pics to go with it.  Those little chunky nuggets are what keeps us going.  The trash missed by others just goes to separate the men from the boys and you my friend are doing it right.  Those of us who know, realize your time, energy and persistence is part of  what allows you Success.  Keep it up and thanks for sharing with some of us Frozen Northern Dreamers.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Entertaining story and pics to go with it.  Those little chunky nuggets are what keeps us going.  The trash missed by others just goes to separate the men from the boys and you my friend are doing it right.  Those of us who know, realize your time, energy and persistence is part of  what allows you Success.  Keep it up and thanks for sharing with some of us Frozen Northern Dreamers.

You bet and you said it!

Many thanks, and here's to the next ones! 🍺

• Like 1