Keith Southern’s Review & Test Of The 12” Tarsacci Coil Part 1

Enjoy!

Aaron

• Like 6

Nice video.   Looked like it was picking up that dime at 14 inches or so in bad dirt.  I seen a video of Calabash digger , has a dime buried at 14 inches in extremely mild dirt with a couple machines just barely hitting on it.  

• Like 1

Im hoping thats been done already since Aarons had the coil and now Keith.  Tom rarely does videos.  Otherwise thats another delay for warm weather.... ugh.  But yes we need to know a few things about the coils reaction in salt water......like depth to stability.   However, most machines handle it pretty well in true AM.  Weight shouldnt be an issue there and it doenst seem to be a buoyant coil.  I guess ill be the guy to find out if it needed a coil cover lol.  Like the ears.... would have liked them a bit more toward center.... but i know why. 

• Aaron changed the title to Keith Southern’s Review & Test Of The 12” Tarsacci Coil P. 1

Anyone know what Dimitar is asking for the coil?

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Keith Southern’s Review & Test Of The 12” Tarsacci Coil Part 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By CVISChris
      Second day on the small flat but this time with the DEUS..   It pulled a few good targets using Fast with the XY screen.  The Mexican Real and the pistol tool were maybe an inch apart and the DEUS heard them both.  The more I use the Deus the more I like it.  Cool two piece button in 3 pieces was just under the grass.  I am having trouble reading the date on the coin so maybe somebody can see better than me?  

• By Aaron
      I continue to have a lot of questions on the salinity balance and how to use it. This is one example using it to cancel out small foil while still finding small gold in the 1-5 VDI range.
      Aaron

• By Carolina
      Mailed my detector to California today. Going to find out why it won’t turn off at times or won’t turn on at times outdoors in 80+ degrees. Indoors 70 degrees works like it should. I will post the results.
    • By abenson
      Spent 4 days in Nevada last week and hit 4 different places that consisted of a Military Fort and 3 ghost towns all on private property. Found a nice assortment of stuff. Coins are pretty crusty but should clean up OK. The holed looking coin turn out to be a ration token that has been counter stamped a bunch of time. It reads U.S, Subsistence Department on the one side and had One ration on the other.