Big Boy Silver Ring...

Wow, that is a monster of a ring, and it is awesome! Maybe banded agate as far as the stone not sure, but sweet find!  ht👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Woahhhh that's a biggun !

You're lucky that monster wasn't hungry .....

I hope you didn't hurt your back lifting that  up- wow that's a big silver ring- congrats!

• Haha 1

Nice silver whopper!

My silver wedding ring isn't nearly as chunky, but is a size 15! I have fat fingers!🤣

. Here's a few similar agates i found! (On the internet)! Is the bottom of the stone open? It looks like its picking up some of your skin color due to it being translucent!👍👍

20210211_120221.jpg

20210211_120237.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Nice silver whopper!

My silver wedding ring isn't nearly as chunky, but is a size 15! I have fat fingers!🤣

. Here's a few similar agates i found! (On the internet)! Is the bottom of the stone open? It looks like its picking up some of your skin color due to it being translucent!👍👍

20210211_120221.jpg

20210211_120237.jpg

Those almost look like what they call moonstone. But Steve is probably right with agate.

• Like 1

Beautiful ring. I bet they paid a pretty penny for it. That should have shaken the sand when they dropped it 😄 Great find

• Like 1

Great find!!!!! I was hoping for the mood ring stone Ha Ha. Still looks great in agate though. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Well done.

Detectors only find dust in a closet as Jim Straight would say.

Mitchel

• Like 3