Traditionally with stereo headphone connections, the Red wire is Right Positive (+), White wire is Left Positive (+), and any other color or bare wire is (-) ground. Of course some manufacturers ignore that.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2021 at 1:33 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

Traditionally with stereo headphone connections, the Red wire is Right Positive (+), White wire is Left Positive (+), and any other color or bare wire is (-) ground. Of course some manufacturers ignore that.

Thanks.  I played with the wires and the only way to get sound to the headphones is red to red, white to white and yellow to red.  However the sound is so faint I can barely hear it...

It's starting to look like I've bitten off more than I can chew 🤭

22 hours ago, stevejhgla said:

Thanks.  I played with the wires and the only way to get sound to the headphones is red to red, white to white and yellow to red.  However the sound is so faint I can barely hear it...

It's starting to look like I've bitten off more than I can chew 🤭

Do you have access to a multimeter? If you do, you can trace the exposed red, white, and yellow wires to the part of the stereo jack they are connected to. The Tip of the plug should be the Red wire, the Ring (next to the tip) should be the White wire, and the Sleeve should be the Yellow wire. But it may be wire completely different. You can also use the multimeter to check to see if the plug has a short or disconnected wire which could be causing a problem with the connection. PM me if you need help with that.

Or it might be easier to just get a new plug and put it on your phones.

Equinox headphone plug

After looking at the plug you have, it looks like the same plug. Why not just disassemble that plug and put it on your Pelsos?

• Like 1
On 2/14/2021 at 4:32 PM, CPT_GhostLight said:

After looking at the plug you have, it looks like the same plug. Why not just disassemble that plug and put it on your Pelsos?

I'll try that thanks 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By CanadianScouser
      As a new member of the forum I suspect this question has been dealt with many times in the past .I am having a problem linking my WM 08 to my Nox 600 .It just does not happen ,full charge on both and 2 ft apart .I have tried at least a dozen times .(headphones not turned on or involved .Can anyone help ?
    • By JimT
      I have asked some and received their ideas and suggestions 
      if you are running wireless which transmitter and headphones are you using. 

What kind of run time are you getting out of the ones you chose ?  

Sound Quality? 

I can get the Z-Link or the Minelab sets up but thought someone might have a really good setup they have ran across
      Thanks 
      Jim
    • By Purplehays69
      Got em today and am blown away so far with music...... Sounds like Dave Matthews voice is in the middle of my head..... WOW.....
    • By pinpointa
      E-mailed Centerville Electronics about Whites replaceable covers for ear muffs. No reply. Does any one know where i can get covers from .I am in Australia. Regards.
    • By mn90403
      Has anyone tried them with a metal detector?
      I came across an article which displayed some Bose audio sunglasses.  The concept was not something I had really considered but when you read about them they are built for athletes that need to be aware of their surroundings to avoid accidents.  We detect in areas where we need to avoid accidents and critters also so hearing outside of headphones is beneficial.  This would also have the potential of eliminating hot and or uncomfortable headphones for me in the desert.  I don't think they could work well at the beach with crashing waves.
      Maybe we can begin a review of these Bose and other audio sunglasses here.  Of course there would need to be some with LL and other technical specifications to work with our equipment but it could also be a new product idea for one of these companies. 

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/frames/bose-frames-tempo.html#D61A74D4CFE947DB6685D4D8CE1982FC 
    • By Nokta Detectors
      Dear Valued Members,

We are adding 2 new headphones to our line-up.

1)NOKTA MAKRO KOSS HEADPHONES W/WATERPROOF CONNECTOR
      Compatible with all waterproof Nokta Makro Detectors – Kruzer/Anfibio/Simplex
      Allows the user to submerge the whole detector in water for shallow underwater hunting.
      (The headphones are not waterproof).

2)NOKTA MAKRO KOSS HEADPHONES W/6.3mm JACK – for land use

BOTH HEADPHONES HAVE IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL, ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND and SPIRAL CABLE.