XP Built To Last

Steve Herschbach

LONGTIME® is the first European label that identifies and promotes products designed to last. XP Metal Detectors products listed below are LONGTIME® certified to ensure longevity, robustness and repairability. • Detectors DEUS and ORX • DEUS and ORX Remote Control • X35 and HF coils • WS4, WS5 and WSAUDIO Headphones

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Minelab in this aspect should do the same.  Because the equinox bars are terrible. I have not seen bars that are so bad for a detector in the 24 years that I have been in this hobby.  Everything that is good in electronics is bad in other accessories.  They have become too cheaper from my point of view in materials.  And after this I love my equinox 😁

• Like 1

I've had my Deus for 6 years now and believe me it has been through some tough conditions. I haven't a problem with anything except batteries wearing out. They really are some rugged machines even though they don't look like it.

• Like 1

To be honest WELL DONE, i met Alain few times and this guy is a perfectionist, i said it before and i will say it again.

Maybe thats why we havent heard about a new machine yet,because it aint ready............for him!

RR

I ll add that  the lady has the perfect accent of the Toulouse area,thats only if you are curious :xp::xp:

Have a good week end

RR

Cool video, its nice to see Mfg's taking pride in trying to make a great long lasting product.  Reminds me of the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. Hope this finds its way to limited lifetime. XP seems to understand the happy customer thing. Repairing a machine for a small amount or for free will keep the community buying more.