Simplex Green Headphones

1 hour ago, basstrackerman said:

Are the green wireless headphones that come with the simplex worth getting or should I use my Bluetooth ? What are you guys using?

The Simplex doesn’t natively support Bluetooth and if you do want to add a Bluetooth dongle transmitter, you have to by a Nokta headphone adapter because the Simplex does not use a standard headphone jack.

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

The Simplex doesn’t natively support Bluetooth and if you do want to add a Bluetooth dongle transmitter, you have to by a Nokta headphone adapter because the Simplex does not use a standard headphone jack.

Oh I thought if you did not order the simplex with their wireless headphones that the headphones adapter would come with it.   Is that not true?  I have the dongle and several sets of equinox headphones.  I never really cared for the nokta headphones.  

2 hours ago, basstrackerman said:

Oh I thought if you did not order the simplex with their wireless headphones that the headphones adapter would come with it.   Is that not true?  I have the dongle and several sets of equinox headphones.  I never really cared for the nokta headphones.  

You are right, you do get the adapter if you don't get the wireless headphones so that would mean you could use your existing BT dongle and phones out of the box without additional expense.

It doesn't come with the wireless headphones Simplex package.  To answer your original question, the wireless headphones are ok.  I opted for them because I also own the Nokta pulse dive pinpointer which also pairs with the headphones. 

I think it is unfortunate that the adapter is not included with the wireless package because there are times in inclement weather where you might prefer to go with a wired set of water resistant headphones because the wireless are not designed to get wet.  HTH.

• Like 5