• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By schoolofhardNox
      That would be cool. I always wanted to try a D-Tex, Gardiner, Compass, Arado, etc... but was stuck on early Bounty Hunters and Whites. Always wondered if anyone actually used them in the parks around my area in the 70's
    • By Carolina
      I have had mine for a year now and it is the only detector I use now. My only thoughts are the 8x11 coil works great in the water but I wish he would offer a 12" coil for the damp,wet and wash. It also would help shrink those fields while relic hunting.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      I was contacted out of the blue recently by Dimitar Gargov, owner and designer for Tarsacci metal detectors. I gave him a call and we were like two kids talking metal detectors! He explained some ideas he has for the future and I decided it was past time to set up a forum for Tarsacci owners to discuss their detectors. The MDT 8000 is a very high performance detector designed first for saltwater use but people are trying it for other purposes to good result. The bottom line is I have always supported competition especially as regards new technology. My main bias is I tend to only feature detectors with U.S. dealers and service. Yup, I am U.S. centric - sue me!  Tarsacci as a home brewed detector obviously meets that criteria. So here we go, a forum for Tarsacci and the MDT 8000 and whatever else Dimitar's brilliant mind brings us eventually.
      Yeah I am buttering him up because I think I have talked him into doing what he never does - appear on a forum to answer questions about his product. Don't expect to get deep proprietary info as it is.... well, it's proprietary! But I hope to see Dimitar here soon. I am sure you will give him all that friendly place to share information we are famous for. Thanks!
      Tarsacci MDT 8000 Data & Specifications

Tarsacci MDT 8000 metal detector at the beach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      This is pretty neat stuff, and I think the applications for prospectors and relic hunters are obvious...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140103-new-england-archaeology-lidar-science/
    • By fredmason
      another ---- question from me...
      Is there a "easy" way to move my google earth account from my old computer to my new computer.  I would like to keep the waypoints I have...just because I like them...
      remember, small words and simple directions for fred...
      thanks
      fred
    • By AUddicted
      The other day I pulled up Google Earth as usual but now the navigation and zoom controls and the tool bar icons are very tiny. And now my placemark labels are larger than normal. I cannot figure out how to reset it back.
      Has anyone else experienced this?