Whites MXT Items: 12" (300) Concentric Coil, Charger And Battery Pack

Lightly used 12" concentric coil for the Whites MXT (DFX, M6, V3i,) series detectors.   Coil is in great condition, no wear on the cable and just light scratches on the skid plate.  The charger works great, battery pack is older and not sure how much charge it holds as I do not have the detector any longer.  (ill include it if you want it)    Id trade for some good working headphones

$85.00 shipped Priority Lower 48 USA only.   I can accept PAY PAL OR ZELLE if you have it..   Cheers,

Mike in Tucson,AZ

fullsizeoutput_2c3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2c2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2c1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2c0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2be.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2bf.jpeg

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By bigtim1973
      Have an excellent condition Makro Kruzer DD coil 7.5x4 size. 70.00 shipped PayPal friend option. Has coil cover. Almost new. Yellow markings only for id purposes. 

https://i.imgur.com/bxTaZXi.jpeg

• By J-ROB
      Moving deep down in the concrete jungle, downtown Philadelphia, where there is almost no visible dirt, so I'm downsizing my collection. Guess I'll keep a Rutus and maybe one more in case opportunities arise.
      Here are a couple specialized and offbeat machines that would be of interest to denizens of this forum, which is why I'm listing here first.
      Pirate "The Black Pearl" basically a "Fortuna" with Bulgarian accent and pirate garb. New in box, pretty much. Quite interesting machine that I never got to use beyond bench testing. $200 plus shipping
      Golden Mask 5+ SE-- Two coils. Also basically new in box. $300
      Gold Mountain GMT-1650 with 4" coil only. Rare. Was hard to find 20 years ago. SOLD
      Discovery Cobra II with two coils--5" and 8", GB and Sens knob mod. Always a fave. SOLD
      Have a  couple Tek Mark !s and a Mark 3 from project to modded on White's rod. If I could only have one, this might be the one to keep. eh? Inquire if interested.
      Contact me for pics and/or further information.
      Location Washington DC. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal preferred.
      Joe

• By The Seeker
      I have an almost brand new (used for about 30 minutes) Tesoro Mojave for sale. The only thing missing is 9V battery. The price is $425 shipped plus 3% PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.

• By Johnnysalami1957
      Minelab Equinox 800 with all original accessories 11" and optional 6" search coil. Coil savers, covers and pod cover, used a couple of times. headphones never used.  Batteries have been maintained monthly. Comes with original box 1 owner in excellent as new condition. It is out of warranty.  Local pickup in TN or free shipping lower 48. All software updates have been performed.  In need a shoulder replacement so I'll be laying low for awhile. Purchased at Backwoods Metal Detectors in Greeneville TN. 

No trades please 800.00 

John

• By NV-OR-ID-CAL-AU
      Bought this March 1,  2021, so still 2 1/2 year warranty on it. In excellent condition, 20 hours use. Comes with:
      Equinox 800 with 6" inch coil, set up for primary gold prospecting with small coil.
      USB charger 
      Corded headphones 
      Original box and receipt.

Ron 208-739-8079

• By midalake
      For Sale, Minelab 600/800 Extras. Shipped free. 8% discount for ordering multiple items. PayPal F&F, add 3% for regular Pay Pal. Priority given to people who want multiple items. 
      Two New never used Minelab  ML 80 Equinox Bluetooth headphones and cables. $90 each
      One New Never used Minelab WM08 Wireless Module and charge cable $90.
      One OEM Equinox arm cuff new $20 [sold]
      Two OEM Equinox 3 piece detector rods with coil bolt and washers new $35 each
      One Equinox 11" coil cover-skid plate, new. $20 [sold]
      One shorty dive rod lower for EXCAL Coils w/washers. $20