Teknetics T2 15” DD Sale Price

But he said “never before seen depths”

If what you guys say is true, I don’t understand how people can make such statements with a straight face...  I guess I do and it happens in all industries.    

It would be interesting to know more about what is going on at First Texas. Not too long ago there was a post about two marketing types losing jobs.  This guy worked there, left, is now back. Not sure if I’m paying more attention or they are making an effort lately to stir up interest in First Texas products?

I only watched the video thinking there was something new to show.

In general with general vlf hunting big coils are limited in use, you need wide open spaces, moderate to low mineralization, low trash and a good shoulder and elbow to swing them.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 10:28 PM, kac said:

In general with general vlf hunting big coils are limited in use, you need wide open spaces, moderate to low mineralization, low trash and a good shoulder and elbow to swing them.

Yeah, not my preference. Trash seems to always be a problem places I hunt or feel bad digging massive holes beyond 8-10”  

Just odd recycling and marketing of product.  Hate to see them go the way of Tesoro and Whites....

• Like 1

I have had good results with the Nel Superfly and they make one for the Technetics machines. 12" wide is about as big as I will go around here.

I never understood rebranding something under a different name. A new paint job doesn't change whats under the hood.

• Like 1