Any Update On When The Coiltek Coils Will Hit The Us?

I have a preorder on the 15", I have a few spots I want to test it as soon as I get one.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

I have a preorder on the 15", I have a few spots I want to test it as soon as I get one.

ditto Dan.

• Like 2
  • Dan(NM) changed the title to Any Update On When The Coiltek Coils Will Hit The Us?

I stumbled across this on Youtube...

CoiltekReleaseDate.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, I figured that, but the sooner they drop, the sooner they ship, then the sooner they run out, then the sooner they back order, then the sooner they ship round two, and then Christmas! 😄 

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Dan(NM)
      Just got an e-mail and talked to the dealer to confirm that it has shipped....should have it by Monday.

Track Your Shipment:
      This shipment includes the following items:

Item # Description Qty   Coiltek Equinox 15" Search Coil 1
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      I normally don't post on this site much ( I post on the gold forum) as I'm usually chasing gold nuggets with my EQ-800.  Anyway the snow melted last week and the temps hit 50's so I took the new CoilTek NOX 10" Ellip coil for a spin at a site I've hunted for many years.  Saved a few military items and also spotted some eye candy.  I think it's ivory, but not sure.  Also has a name engraved on it.  What's the best way to tell if it's ivory?
      The 10" NOX is very sensitive to small targets as I dug many primers.  I really light the weight balance and extra ground coverage in semi trashy sites vs my 6" round.  I'm most certain this will be a great coil.
      Also, what is the item about the size of a nickel and it has a star in the glass?

• By Steve Herschbach
      Jan 31, 2021 by Joan Allen Metal Detectors - Here's a short video showing the new Coiltek 15" Equinox 'Nox' coil.

• By Steve Herschbach
      The main thread on all three coils is on the Equinox Forum. 5"x10", 9"x14", and 15" round

Coiltek Coils for Minelab Equinox
      I've been pounding the drum for three years for a 6x10 or 5x10 coil for the Equinox for nugget detecting. I was pushing for a Gold Monster style coil direct from Minelab, but no go. I was a little cautious when I heard Coiltek was doing it instead, as I imagined we would get a clone of the CTX 5x10 coil. That would be ok, but that coil was heavy and expensive.
      Coiltek surprised me with a new light coil design, and the price of $219 is lower than I expected. I was fearing $300 or more, so this is not bad at all. I really like the looks of this coil however, and it will fill a needed gap in my coil collection, so I’m sure I'm in at that price.
      I'm round one of these up eventually, and when I do I'll mention it, but others will probably beat me to it. It is a little late for me, as I will not be using my Equinox much this summer. I will be maximizing GPX 6000 hours as much as is possible. But thanks Trevor for spending the extra to come up with a proper coil. Nugget hunters and jewelry hunters I am sure will like this, as will many coin and relic hunters who can't stand to crawl along with a 6" round. Here we get both small item sensitivity and some coverage, just what these coils are supposed to do. Good job Trevor! 
      This coil weighs 426 grams, hopefully that includes skid plate. The Minelab 6" is 300 grams, and Minelab 11" is 510 grams, so this nicely fits between the two. Should feel really great on an Equinox, and will probably be permanently mounted on my "nugget Equinox", with the 6" round relegated to spot work.
      Coiltek 10x5 NOX
      When you need to maneuver tight spots and detect in high trash areas, this little coil offers superior sensitivity and pinpointing ability. Compatible with the Minelab Equinox 600 & 800 detectors.
      Size (mm): 240x135mm
      Weight: 426g 
      Waterproof: Yes - fully submersible – waterproof to 3m / 10-feet
      Warranty: 2 Years from date of purchase
      Configuration: Double-D (DD) coil

Coiltek 5" x 10" DD coil for Minelab Equinox
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Looking good! 👍🏼

Coiltek Search Coils for Minelab Equinox
    • By Steve Herschbach
      I am not sure if anyone else is doing this (it appears to be a Coiltek sale but no mention on their website), but Chris at AZO is advertising Coiltek coils for the Minelab SDC 2300 at 20% off for the rest of the month or while supplies last.

20% OFF the following premium Coiltek products:
      • 10x5 Gold Extreme: WAS $295 - NOW $236
      • 11" Gold Extreme: WAS $315 - NOW $252
      • 14x9" Gold Extreme: WAS $315 - NOW $252
      • Gold Extreme SDC Accessory Pack: WAS $67 - NOW $54
      http://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/topic/14510-coiltek-isolation-special-new/
      https://www.coiltek.com.au/coils/gold-extreme/