Big Gold Nugget Found - Arizona - GPZ 7000 - Video

34 minutes ago, Rob Allison said:

including "Two Toes" nice crevice tool he shipped me.

Thanks for sharing, Rob. Very nice!! And yeah, I love the Two Toes crevice tool too and have it always with me. But probably unlike you, I had to pay for it 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob Allison said:

Hello All,

Here we are again, a partner and I placering a dry creek bed.  The process of placering is to remove all the overburden (rocks, gravel) and process or work the paypayer/bedrock.  We are doing that by using rakes, shovels, crevice tools and then using metal detectors to scan the paylayer and bedrock for gold nuggets.  

This process is back breaking hard work, but can be very rewarding in the right locations.  As you can see in this video, we hit a nice crevice that had a hidden beauty in it, a 3/4 ounce gold nugget.  The nugget was wedged below the hardpack gravels and wedged in a bedrock crack.  

In this video we were using the Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector, Garrett AT Pinpointer and several hand tools, including "Two Toes" nice crevice tool he shipped me.  We have gotten a ton of use from this tool, very good on narrow bedrock cracks and holds up well.  Contact Gary for more information, or visit his "Two Toes Youtube Channel.  Thanks Gary!!

Remember, the true treasure is the ability to get outdoors and enjoy your friendship with others that also enjoy this hobby.  

God Bless,

Rob

https://youtu.be/zsrObuxom60

Nice job gentleman, great nugget!

Great find and hard work to get it, but I know it was well worth the time.

Good luck on your next hunt.