Videos....

dewcon4414

I just watched some more videos on the MDT site.  One of the things mentioned was .... the price will be announced next week for the 12" coil.   No mention of release date or if there will be pre-order.   The videos didnt really give me a sense of depth that might translate to beach hunting, mostly because the targets werent dug...... but i understand why.   Still quiet as to what it will do on the Salt water beach.   The video showed it upscaled a bit higher than the standard coil......but it also showed a PP digit of 49.  Not certain now how high his non-ferr digits go on his machine..... mine i thing goes to 30.

4 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Thanks Aaron I saw that but it didn’t sink in I guess.  But I’ll see what it does for me in the water.  

Dew, they REALLY need to get this coil in a salt water hunters hands. PERIOD!  The fact it is not there already....????   

• Like 2

I’ve been looking for any videos made in 2021 on the Tarsacci but yet to find any .

The more I look at the Tarsacci the better it looks than maybe another that may be out the middle of the year.

It’s nothing like a show and tell video.

Chuck 

Found some more videos of Keith’s .So thanks anyway.

Aaron you made the statement you’re a dealer . Will you please State where.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Found some more videos of Keith’s .So thanks anyway.

Aaron you made the statement you’re a dealer . Will you please State where.

Chuck 

Chuck,  Aaron doesn't  visit every day, but one thing you can do is visit his DP personal profile page (by clicking on his user name) and there you will find links to his website (www.tarsaccisales.com) and YouTube channel among other links.  HTH.

• Thanks 1

Chase

I was wondering when you in discrimination mode if I can notch out different ID numbers at will ? I didn’t see anything saying I could. Just about all the detectors I’ve used in the past gives the user that option if so desired.

I think at this time it would do me best to download the manual and spend time reading it.

Chuck 

Down load the manual..... in fact i suggest always doing that for any machine you are interested in.  The machine has one notch..... say you notch a pull tab at 6 any target +-2 discrimination set point will be silenced.   I believe there are currently 3 dealers here in the states.... one in Calf, Aaron in Mich, and Tom Dankowski in Fl.  I believe the website gives a way to place an order.

Midalake.... i here ya... but at this point it seems READY.  Next week the price will apparently be out on the 12".  Not sure more videos are needed which will only prolong this.  HOWEVER.... i would like to hear from someone.... preferably Tom how this coil does on the salt water beach depth and sensitivity wise.  Will we have to back it off chest deep...or even drop it to 6.5 khz for best results.  It should be interesting to see how it interacts out there.   The standard coil picks up a near target pretty well out there... and the scoop lol.   So coverage should be great on this one  I do like the design of the coil.... beefier ear with them moved more toward the center and those crossover filled.  Seems now days its a good thing to start talking up a something new..... unfortunately with social media we dont like the long wait.  Company seems to be evolving this machine well..... Fully waterproof, better aluminum battery  compartment (1 battery $5 amazing), updated coil with the options when purchasing. 

Its been a tuff winter down here .... you really have to FIND the gold with all this sand.  Waves/wind seems worse .... yet isnt moving much of that sand.  Tourist are down 1/3 they said. 

• Like 3

I'd love to see a video in the wet sand or in the water .  Also it would be great if they could upgrade detectors already sold to the aluminum battery compartment and cap. I'd send mine in.    Here in Gulf Shores I imagine tourists are down too but probably down everywhere.  

• Like 2