Fisher Impulse, July 2021, $2800 - $3500

I just watched the FB live program on Treasure Talk. The new AQ will be released this summer, will have a depth rating of 10', an accessory 8" coil, and will cost $2,800 - $3,500!

Bill

Fisher Impulse AQ Data & Reviews

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 2

You can submerge the unit to a depth of 10'.

Bill

Depth rating is 10 feet waterproof underwater. I watched it to. $2800-$3500 is alot of $. I did notice some discrepancies in what Russ talked about. Or maybe what he didn't talk about. But they were also short on time as he logged in late. This is a gold machine. For some areas this would be an awesome detector. Many areas in So.Cal , not so much. Alot of other detectors will work just find. It isn't the old days anymore. If the gold ain't there , it doesn't matter. But you never know...

• Like 1

I'm still #7 on the list for the AQ Limited and tried to ask if they were still being produced...no answer!

Bill

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, cobill said:

I'm still #7 on the list for the AQ Limited and tried to ask if they were still being produced...no answer!

Bill

#7 from what ? The bottom ? Lol. I thought they had 30 or 40 of these things out already. I can't imagine them making anymore when it appears they are focused on the final version. I've talked to a couple guys who have them and they aren't all that impressed. Sure , they found a few nice pieces but overall...they wouldn't buy it again.

• Like 1

Supposedly #7 from their last release. LOL, I figured the same thing and sent Rick K. the question. Joe Beechnut love's his AQ Limited, not the best in trashy areas since it's a PI. Would be nice to have some answers from Fisher. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Badger-NH said:

...What do you have against subscribing to YouTube channels?

I figured they'd want my e-mail address and you know what happens then.  I spend quite a bit (make that 'a lot') of time here and it seems YouTube videos take up considerably more.  (When someone posts one here I do often at least start watching.  Posters here do my filtering for me.  :biggrin:)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cobill said:

Supposedly #7 from their last release. LOL, I figured the same thing and sent Rick K. the question. Joe Beechnut love's his AQ Limited, not the best in trashy areas since it's a PI. Would be nice to have some answers from Fisher. 

The BIG thing with Joe is , look where he hunts. That is a MAJOR factor on how well the AQ is to be used IMO. Even then , he does not use it exclusively. How many areas are like that near you ?This isn't a machine I can go running down HB or Santa Monica for 3.5 miles. Some inland waterways and a few pockets here and there that open up on rare occasions , yes. But not my everyday gun. And for the price ? Ugh... I can get 3 - 800s with a bunch of accessories for that. The depth ? Maybe not as much , but still.....

• Like 1