Fisher Impulse, July 2021, $2800 - $3500

5 hours ago, PPP said:

I don't understand one thing....if the person(Russ) from Fisher comes to a talk show and represent the company,why is he coming out either with wrong information about the price or if the price he mentioned(2800-3500$)is right,why everybody denies what he said? In this way you confuse us as a potential AQ buyers,WHY????whats going on??? What is this for strategy?

It's simple, because a Marketing person will never say they don't know, even if they don't know.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

It's simple, because a Marketing person will never say they don't know, even if they don't know.

And you only know what you know :)

RR

• Oh my! 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:04 AM, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

That is what I call good "monkey business" ! Lol... Russ had said the expected final version is July. But don't hold him to it if it doesn't. In other words , the carrot is always out of reach. Marketing and Sales are closely linked. But not always. Marketing revolves around hype , excitement , bringing attention to the product , etc. It does not always rely on truth or fact. But it should IMO. Look at PT Barnum on his marketing/promoting. Sales , need to be more about facts , truths , contractually obligating , etc. If anyone of these cannot or will not answer basic direct questions in a  truthful manner....those are red flags. Then you just appear to be sketchy ,deceitful , unreliable , maybe the business is flawed from the top down , going out of business , etc. Could be a flat out scam. Businesses whose sales/marketing tactics are direct , can easily answer simple questions , confident , and actually do what they say they are going to do will be successful. Not beating the Bush or dragging things out.

• Like 1

anyway, this is all too long. I think the hype is over, most of them have lost patience, others have learned that the discrimination part is more than minimal if not non-existent .. Steve sold his, gigmaster still uses his nox. and the few who remain learn that the price is prohibitive. To top it off, it's 2021 and still don't know if there's a release date. We also do not forget that we Europeans were unceremoniously excluded from the limit. I'm afraid this will all end in a flop

• Like 2

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not , the marketing "launch" was started along time ago. As with the recent testing , which is also a form of marketing. Russ shouldn't have said this , shouldn't have said that. Oh c'mon man ! Do you people communicate with each other ? This is concerning. As far as Gigmaster , he is still learning the machine. It takes awile. Some of his finds are deep , most are shallow. But if you look at his finds ,  alot of them have been buried for some time or washed up on the beach and reburied.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not , the marketing "launch" was started along time ago. As with the recent testing , which is also a form of marketing. Russ shouldn't have said this , shouldn't have said that. Oh c'mon man ! Do you people communicate with each other ? This is concerning. As far as Gigmaster , he is still learning the machine. It takes awile. Some of his finds are deep , most are shallow. But if you look at his finds ,  alot of them have been buried for some time or washed up on the beach and reburied.

Gigmaster’s AQ is in the closet. He was not willing to learn the machine. I live near him. I hunt with him. He is a Nox numbers man period and he does quite well with it. What I guess I’m saying is, some people are PI men and some are not. It takes a tuned ear and knowledge to run a PI successfully. Your not going to pop the box open and hit the beach with a VLF attitude and be able to use the machine to its potential. Just isn’t going to happen. Again I’m not knocking Gig, he is a great hunter, of many types of treasure and certainly never a dull moment to be around !!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1