Fisher Impulse, July 2021, $2800 - $3500

I’m sorry to hear that he’s not willing to spend the time to learn to use it . Some people just don’t want to learn new tricks you could say.

Maybe he too should been the one to pass it up and let it go to another .

If he’s a friend keep him they can be hard to find.

Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’m sorry to hear that he’s not willing to spend the time to learn to use it . Some people just don’t want to learn new tricks you could say.

Chuck 

I think at the time, maybe he confused VLF discrimination to PI iron discrimination. I think a lot of people have. And on the other hand , like I said he is quite successful with the Nox. He knows it very well. As much so as anyone I would say. So it would be hard for anyone to lay it down.

As far as friends you are correct. My father always told me, that when it’s your time to die, if you could count five real friends on your hand, you did good in life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

Gigmaster’s AQ is in the closet. He was not willing to learn the machine. I live near him. I hunt with him. He is a Nox numbers man period and he does quite well with it. What I guess I’m saying is, some people are PI men and some are not. It takes a tuned ear and knowledge to run a PI successfully. Your not going to pop the box open and hit the beach with a VLF attitude and be able to use the machine to its potential. Just isn’t going to happen. Again I’m not knocking Gig, he is a great hunter, of many types of treasure and certainly never a dull moment to be around !!!

I like the Gig ! Also I'm a subscriber. Videos aren't too long and they get the point across. I like to see the conditions on the other side of the coast. Are you his friend John that's in his video's ?

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chuck

Some people definitely are not going to like any PI machines. Sure everyone wants the depth, but when it doesn't operate the way a VLF does, is a deal breaker for some people. They want discrimination, with numbers and multi tones etc.. Plus Gigmaster is trying to do a lot of videos, so days learning a machine means nothing to show on Youtube.

• Like 4

Yes you’re right schoolofharfNox and I realize that when I seen his video on the AQ .

What was said about where you can find the detector now happens to a lot of detectors and one day you find it in a estate sale.

I found more rings way back when you had to dig everything.

Chuck 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

I like the Gig ! Also I'm a subscriber. Videos aren't too long and they get the point across. I like to see the conditions on the other side of the coast. Are you his friend John that's in his video's ?

Carolina is tied for second with my brother Mike... 🙄 ... Thomas / Carolina on video would be a first.

Crossbow.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

No I am not John. I’m camera shy ☺️.

• Like 2

One way to help keep the price down would be to sell the AQ without headphones.  

• Like 3