14 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Tom Walsh said me today :
There has been no official price decision or announcement. 
There has been no official release announcement on -AQ.
We will continue to sell -AQ limited as in the Past when the next batch will ready.

Alexandre,

That's GREAT NEWS for me as I'm #7 on the waiting list for the next batch of AQ Limited!😀

Bill

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is well known, the longer it is the better it is ....  There hasn't been a Marketing launch yet, the day it happens, at that point you can really talk about the hype ... I would try to do my be

Not to spill the beans, But you will want everything that comes with the New World AQ,  Thanks to Alexandre and The Team at First Texas. They have been watching this forum and addressed every detail. 

Knowledge on how to set the AQ up properly for the circumstances at hand. Knowledge on how water classifies targets on the slope and in the water. Knowledge of the differences each beach you hunt have

Posted Images

No company is in business for their health and all have to make a profit.

If I make a PI detector do I want to sell one are do I want to sell hundreds. I can’t make a profit even selling one out of a hundred then why bother with a PI .

If it’s some great detectors out there for under 1500. for land and beach then anything above that in price will be a hard sell.

You can always find some willing to go for the high dollar ones but again it’s volume of sales that pays the bills.

Chuck 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

If I make a PI detector do I want to sell one are do I want to sell hundreds. I can’t make a profit even selling one out of a hundred then why bother with a PI .

If it’s some great detectors out there for under 1500. for land and beach then anything above that in price will be a hard sell.

You can always find some willing to go for the high dollar ones but again it’s volume of sales that pays the bills.

Chuck 

Looking world wide I think they will have no problem in the $2500 range. They have years of R&D as well as the only PI that accurately discriminates iron. I see a well used out of warranty gpx 5000 here for sale $2600. It took me less than a month to pay for my first AQ and nearly the same for my second. There may be a third once the new version shows up. Good luck everybody and stay safe from the virus !

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Carolina said:

Looking world wide I think they will have no problem in the $2500 range. They have years of R&D as well as the only PI that accurately discriminates iron. I see a well used out of warranty gpx 5000 here for sale $2600. It took me less than a month to pay for my first AQ and nearly the same for my second. There may be a third once the new version shows up. Good luck everybody and stay safe from the virus !

I don't think the price is out of wack either. $2500-$2800 I think is max though. I have always believed that these two conditions will always make you money. 1) Have a real, solid, truthful product. 2. Have a great customer relations/service. I feel the AQ is more than qualified in it's capabilities, but fails in the customer relations. I don't really remember when it became fashionable to ignore talking with your customers, maybe 30 years ago, or maybe when lawyers scared manufacturers and told them to do a "say nothing" approach to business, but it's wearing a bit thin with me. I remember when White's was a very easy company to do business with... great customer support and really good prizes for find reporting. I never had a Tesoro but having that warranty and low prices kept them in business as well. But something changed and now we are out of the loop. How can someone buy a product when you don't know what it costs, when it will be available, and if it will be reliable? I feel real bad for anyone on the list that is waiting for a machine.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chuck 

A big yes to this ⬆️

I just want to hear more about their new single frequency and multi frequency.  

I heard wireless.

Weatherproof, waterproof?

Good balance?

Coil selection or compatibility with existing coils?

I may need to sell off some detectors!

23 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Chuck 

There isn't just one company profile, let's look at the jewelry world.

You can find companies that make a lot of low cost gold rings, but you can also find companies that make high quality and expensive jewelry in weak quantity.

But for all that, the turnover is higher at CARTIER in Paris than in the WALMART jewelry stores.

Here Cartier USD 45 000

782829717_Sanstitre.thumb.png.517715bbefabce94d6c4f6605b3df225.png

• Like 4
10 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

There isn't just one company profile, let's look at the jewelry world.

You can find companies that make a lot of low cost gold rings, but you can also find companies that make high quality and expensive jewelry in weak quantity.

But for all that, the turnover is higher at CARTIER in Paris than in the WALMART jewelry stores.

Here Cartier USD 45 000

782829717_Sanstitre.thumb.png.517715bbefabce94d6c4f6605b3df225.png

And there’s probably $40,000 profit on that ring......😗

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Luis said:

will the definitive model arrive in Europe?

Sorry this ring definitive model is a little too expensive for me at 45000$... Unless CARTIER offers special discounts for detectorprospector forum members... 😄

• Like 2